X

Epik.emil.time food challenge, Toledo Oh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epik.emil.time food challenge, Toledo Oh

My lil ,but bigger than me, bro has created this epik.emil.time Facebook, Twitter and YouTube page to promote his eating exploits. His first challenge was a fail, but show him some support by liking his Facebook page of following his Twitter or even subscribing to his YouTube vids. At any rate he has fun wit it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVx0I_LKqdw&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]EpikEmilTime vs. 419 Burger - YouTube[/ame]
    Godspeed
    CSBA #1167
    Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

I've wanted to try one of these challenges ever since I started watching man vs. food. Some of them I think I can do but others there's no way in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by idfjvafnv View Post
        I've wanted to try one of these challenges ever since I started watching man vs. food. Some of them I think I can do but others there's no way in hell.
        On the right day I think I could do the 72 oz steak in Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by JIB View Post
          On the right day I think I could do the 72 oz steak in Texas.

i like to think i could do that one EVERY day
          Need those hard to find crush washers for the bottom end of your forks? PM me, i've got plenty

News from my latest doctors appointment "It's not a psychotic break, it's a psychotic fracture."

Scars are tattoos with better stories

Comment

It's hard to say I've never really weighed my food or seen what I can really do. I just think it would be fun to try it and see how you can do. My only problem is I'm a VERY VERY picky eater

Comment

Originally posted by 5forty2 View Post
              i like to think i could do that one EVERY day
              it would probably take me a week to eat 72 oz of steak...
              Godspeed
              CSBA #1167
              Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

Working...
              X