No announcement yet.
X

new paintjob. blue to black

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He mentions that the orange paint and blue covers are temporary which is good. I'd like to see when it's finished. The flat black paint job looks pretty good, nice job.

Originally posted by glavinlh View Post
    New paint. painting the orange to yellow this weekend didnt like the orange much. (also wanting to trade the front turn covers (blue for clear or black)

Comment

well i have decided to do it with a neon green mixed with monster green with a metalic spark to it. paint is expensive so it will be getting painted in about 2-3 weeks. its going to look awesome the orange will be black gloss, and the rest will be neon. the bike is gloss black now. i painted one more coat then cleared it but decided to change the color up alot more. yeah i ordered the new covers for the bike. getting smoke to go with the black accent colors, i went with diffrent paint because EVERYONE around my area rides blue bikes, and well say they always pull me over thinkng i am someone else its annoying
      sigpic2001 katana 600 D&D Exhaust, stage 2 Jets, K&N Air filter, tail eliminator and many more to come

Comment

i <3 blue

Comment

Shoulda gone with red. Adds 10 HP!
          Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
          HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Interested to see how it turns out once you paint it green. It will be unique then for sure!

Comment

The bikes going to awesome if it turns out the way I want it to. I do wanna change the fairings a bike with some bondo work. Have a good idea drawn up. Going to get another set to practice on to see if ill like it.
              sigpic2001 katana 600 D&D Exhaust, stage 2 Jets, K&N Air filter, tail eliminator and many more to come

Comment

I thonk it looks great - black is always better than blue. I bet those blue turn signal lenses looked cool on it when it was blue - I've never seen those before. I'd love to see some pics of it once you pait all the orange to yellow. Please post more pics!
                Like to dive? www.ScubaHides.com
                Drive a Wrangler? www.TakeEmOff.com

Comment

Working...
                X