X

92 suzuki katana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 92 suzuki katana

She started out as a project a year ago. Through finding parts for her and sending out stuff to get painted this is where she is currently. More detail to be done and any ideas out there that will help is welcome. Let me know what you guys think. How does it look?
    Attached Files

Looks good. I'm in the middle of a similar project myself.

Comment

Nice looking bike. I'm not sure what to suggest, cause it already looks good. Blue LEDs, and Xentec HID lighting is all I can think of.
      ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
      チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
      Semper Fi

Comment

I have the same bike I'm working on right now. I could only hope to get it looking that good. By the way where did you get the front turns?
        When all else fails get a bigger hammer

Comment

I went from here to there. The lights came from the dennis kirk under frush mount lights. http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=88583 Look up this thread to see where I started at and went to. Im not done yet. I have to get the rims repolished and other things done.

Correction you can probably find the lights at your local dealership. Dennis kirk doesn't have them anymore. I will look at em when I get some time to do so. I currently cannot remember the name off of the packaging.
          Last edited by jsuani; 05-29-2011, 03:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I found the same lights on a 89-91 gsxr750. The dealership still sells em so I am sure you can find em elsewhere. Next step is to fit a gsxr750 swingarm and rear tire to my kat 600. Later is a 750 from a 91 gsxr750 I got on a good deal. Inverted forks in the far future to hold up the motor when ready. Im checking into having some leds fashioned... well Ill just post pics and let you see my ideas. Thanks for the help and ideas guys.

Comment

Cool bike!

I'm doing something similar but not sure what lights to do yet?? I have an 88 Kat 1100

Comment

Bike looks great! I like the front turn signals! Wish I could find a pair like that :/

Comment

Working...
                X