No announcement yet.
X

Most amazing Katana EVER-Well mine at least

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can truly appreciate the work that went into this. +1 . On a personal level..... lose the spikes. ****ty mod....... don't shoot me bro....I"m unarmed
    sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
    ------------------------------------------
    89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
    96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Beautiful!!beeaaauuuttttiiiffuulll!!

Comment

Sorry I really don't have a problem with the gun. In fact I own a few safely locked up in my gun safe. I really don't feel like I need to carry one in my area, but at the same time I'm not sure how great of an Idea it is to advertise. You never know if you found you had to use it, posting pictures of it on a site might not help your defence alot.

Nice paint! a lot of time into that.
        Richard
        96 Suzuki GSX750F
        89 Suzuki GSX600F Project
        05 Yamaha WR450F
        05 Yamaha YZ450F

sigpic

Comment

Man, that its sweet. Love it. Grips on the CZ type pistol is a nice touch. What's wrong with a little fire power on the ride?
          "The quickest way to change a persons mind on a subject is a 168 grain boat tail hollow point." 1*

Comment

I've never been a big fan of skulls... But that is a nice paint job! I bet that took forever. It looks good.

As for the pistol, I don't think it is a problem posting a pic of it online. It doesn't show intent to use the pistol any more than having a concealed carry license. I personally don't have a CCL, but I have a few guns. Locked away? Not all of them... A gun with locked up and unloaded is about as useful as an empty fire extinguisher... just my opinion though...

Comment

So is that paint or some sort of adhesive?
              My YouTube Videos
              My motorcyle map!

Comment

Nope it's all paint. Than covered in candy house of Jolie paint. A mixture of 350z burnt amber, rootbeer, and gold with metal flake added.

Comment

Love the bike, love the gun and love the state you live Me <----Caldwell. I open carry when I ride and most people don't notice. My daughter loves your bike. She is a big fan of skulls. She also is a big fan of guns. She is only 11 and shoots my Springfield XD .45 compact. Maybe we can meet up and take it to the range. pm me and well try to get together.
                  "Don't mess with a nation, that needs medication"- Christopher Titus-

Comment

That might be good sometime None2Slow. I live in Meridian. Usually I conceal carry. Love my CCW. As far as the spikes, I saw them for a windshield cowl and really liked it so much and was also wanting to change all the fairing bolts too. Besides like it or not how many bike fenders have you seen laced with spikes? Funny story I had done it to the top of one of my motorcycle helmets and then a couple of hours later when I finished installing them all I found out I couldn't lift or change out my visor.

Comment

did you paint it your self? it looks awesome i cant imagine the effort put into it.

Comment

Hey, just realised you're called Touchy AND you carry a gun how cool is that!!
                        enough about the weapon - what did you do with the indicator holes, just mesh them?
                        bought mesh or DIY, looks pro whatever. I don't usually like the look of the post Kats, but some of these mega paint jobs suit the shape, turns them into a mini 'Busa lookalike
                        IMO, cool...
                        '92 GSX750F 'fighter project
                        '83 XV1000 cafe racer project (almost done )

Comment

that is freakin sweet man, epic paint job

Comment

Yeah I just can't imagine how long it took to paint all that detail work.

Comment

One word describes this bike "Mint". The lid and pistol grips put this over the top. I think you should plug who ever painted this for you I believe he will be getting a few customers after ppl see your ride man.

Comment

I love the paint...great Job!!
                                Bill
                                1989 Katana 600 Blue on Black
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X