X

LED's and more to come

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LED's and more to come

I put on some LED's i got the end of last yr. This kit is great. It has 4 different levels of brightness, 3 strobe/flashing and a fade setting with a remote! I took a few pix down in the garage at work today, but will try to get more tonight when it is dark out.

I so need to get a paint job. I know a guy who does custom paint jobs and hopefully he will give me a deal. I was thinking black with blue flames to match the Helmet i have.

I might just go with the decals that BabyGyrl is using to cost reasons right now. I have to buff that scratch out too!
    FunEMT
    2000 Katana 600

nice
    2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

Nice ....were are they installed ?
      looks cool :d
      I have got to work on my sensitivity ........ok thats over lets get to the next caring moment

Comment

Looks good. Where did you get your kit?

DLW
        1994 Black Kat 600

Comment

LOL, I just woke up and had to read it 2x's. I thought it said I took some pics in the garbage LOL! Oh, I need some coffee LOL

Comment

Easy, Good and Cheap!

I got them off Amazon last yr. only $50. 6 strips. two 30led, two 15led and two 12leds. the two 12's are in the front right under the headlight. The two 15's on the frame right above the holes on the farings. The two 30's are back above the tire in the wheel well. It only took me about an hour or so to put them in, super easy. They are not in stock there, but here is the link

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001PTQJBY"]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001PTQJBY[/ame]
            FunEMT
            2000 Katana 600

Comment

Thanks for the link EMT. Will check them out!! Looking for red ones anyway

EDIT: found the same kit in red on Ebay for the same price from the same seller!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/6pc-R...Q5fAccessories

DLW
              Last edited by DLW; 04-12-2011, 03:46 PM.
              1994 Black Kat 600

Comment

i like the license plate! Sweet LEDs too
                sigpic
                If everyone rode motorcycles there wouldn't be so many idiot drivers

Comment

Darkness

Thats great DLW, i knew they came in different colors.

Here are a few shots I took last night.

FunEMT
                  2000 Katana 600

Comment

Like the LED's but I would lose the custom plate. "U wish" that's something that a sorority **** gets tramp stamped on her ***. Doesn't belong on a bike, at least blur it out lol.

Comment

Love the engine lights. I have some under the the and rear of mine. That engine looks great.

Comment

Thanx Mano.... i was thinking about doing that.
                        FunEMT
                        2000 Katana 600

Comment

Bike looks good.
                          2005 Gsx600f- My baby
                          1989 Gsx600f - My hell raiser
                          Some times I take off one side of the fairings and ride around pretending I'm two face

Comment

Working...
                          X