X

Dream bike

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream bike

I'm not sure how many of you all have a dream bike, but my guess is most if not all of you do. I was in a showroom in Orlando a couple of days ago and after many years of saying I never really had a dream bike I came across a Ducati Diavel 1200. WOW! Love at first site, and that was before I saw the Carbon series online, http://www.ducati.com/bikes/diavel/technology/index.do

I know its just a dream, but Wow again. so wat other dream bikes are out there?
    This is just a pic taken with my cell, but the one on their site is, did I forget to say, "WOW"...

0324111508[1].jpg
    Last edited by slim68; 03-25-2011, 07:42 PM. Reason: forgotten piece
    Sliminator

Nice bike

Comment

dream bike and Ducati are never in the same sentence with me. Unless that sentence is "my dream bike would never, in a million years, be a Ducati". My dream bike is a 2008 Honda CBR600RR in graffiti. Not stock though, I'd totally mod the hell out of it.

Comment

my dream bike happens to be a 08+ Busa with a GSXR1000 Rear End, touring windscreen, 1 inch bar raisers, Buell footpegs.... all rigged out for touring!

yea yea...im not much fun...
        03/03/2010 - got 99 Kat 750 ,881 miles,blue, STOCK.
        04/03/2010 - 2069 miles. Burley frame sliders, mesh mod, carbs overhauled.
        08/05/2010 - 8562 Miles, SS lines, shovel del., int. brake light
        10/08/2010 - 9862 miles, GSXR cams, futomo Valve
        05/22/2011- 11884 Miles, -GSXR cams -Futomo Valve +advancer

Comment

90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
          I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
          Originally posted by soulless kaos
          but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Do you like the look of the swing arm too?
            To each his own, I guess...

Oooooooooohhhhhhh yeah!!!!
            Last edited by 4banger; 03-26-2011, 03:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
            '03 600 Kat
            '00 Ninja 500R - *sold*

Comment

Its a nice Bike ,unfortunatly that bike is out of my snack bracket for the purchase
              I have got to work on my sensitivity ........ok thats over lets get to the next caring moment

Comment

Honda RC166. If you don't know. Look it up.
                "We are not all beautiful unique flowers. Some of us have bad ideas and bad taste and the things we do come out awful, no matter how much work we put in."

Comment

I'd settle for another R1....or a Rocket 3........ we'll see what I feel like at the end of this season.... if it ever starts!
                  sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                  ------------------------------------------
                  89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                  96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Originally posted by Irish View Post
                    Its a nice Bike ,unfortunatly that bike is out of my snack bracket for the purchase
                    Yeah, me to. thats what I meant by dream because I'm sure the payments would be a nightmare...

Nice! and the look of the swinger doesn't bother me at all.
                    Last edited by slim68; 03-26-2011, 11:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                    Sliminator

Comment

Cool bike. But my dream bike would be a Yamaha RZ500.
                      Richard
                      96 Suzuki GSX750F
                      89 Suzuki GSX600F Project
                      05 Yamaha WR450F
                      05 Yamaha YZ450F

sigpic

Comment

Comment

I have been wanting a GSXR-750 for a long time though. I just haven't found the extra cash yet. (this is the dream that I will probably end up with soon)

I saw this one online the other day and really liked it. (This will probably be the one that I never get)

MV Agusta is all about crafting motorcycle art since 1945. Each motorcycle is handcrafted and assembled by expert and passionate technicians.

Comment

That's pretty win.

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
                            -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

THATS WHAT I WANT!
                              03/03/2010 - got 99 Kat 750 ,881 miles,blue, STOCK.
                              04/03/2010 - 2069 miles. Burley frame sliders, mesh mod, carbs overhauled.
                              08/05/2010 - 8562 Miles, SS lines, shovel del., int. brake light
                              10/08/2010 - 9862 miles, GSXR cams, futomo Valve
                              05/22/2011- 11884 Miles, -GSXR cams -Futomo Valve +advancer

Comment

Working...
                              X