My Newest Toy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Newest Toy

Nitro powered 1/5 scale RC Ducati. A total blast
    It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

That looks pretty awesome. Just remember though that you have to keep it on tiny 1/5 scale tracks. It's not legal on 1/5 scale roads, since it doesn't have turn signals.

Comment

Now, that's funny!
      Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
      HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

I have been wanting an RC bike for a long time now, just haven't decided whether to go nitro or electric, since I'm not very nitro savey. My last nitro vehicle is an RC10GT with a pretty much brand new CVR-X .15, but I've never been able to tune it right. I think brushless might be the better way for me to go.
        John,
        '05 GSXR750, '86 FZX700 Fazer, wifes bike '02 R6
        sigpic

Comment

Go with a brushless system and a LiPo battery, trust me, lol. I got this in a sale of my Nitro 4Tech..sold it for what I paid for it, and he gave me the RC ducati as well (he thought it was worth only $50).

I have been researching brushless conversions
          It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

Originally posted by Psycho1 View Post
            I have been wanting an RC bike for a long time now, just haven't decided whether to go nitro or electric, since I'm not very nitro savey. My last nitro vehicle is an RC10GT with a pretty much brand new CVR-X .15, but I've never been able to tune it right. I think brushless might be the better way for me to go.
            tuning is a snap!
            "even one weak point is a weak point, DON'T MAKE ANY!" ~me

2006 turboed kat
            2004 marauder 800

Comment

Working...
            X