No announcement yet.
X

My Daughters Pocket Bike (56K Beware)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This one is a electric one. I can put a 49cc motor in it.

Yes I did clean the chain up on it.

Yes I will change the color when my son is big enough to ride it.
    www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Im thinking about getting a pocketbike for my nephiew, and I was wondering how long those things hold a charge and how fast they go.
      PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
      The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

Comon Jimmah, u know u secretly wanna paint your bike to match your daughters!!

Comment

Originally posted by UFO8MyCow
          Im thinking about getting a pocketbike for my nephiew, and I was wondering how long those things hold a charge and how fast they go.
          They keep a charge just like any other electric toy. It only goes about 15mph and it will run all day if you stay out of the throttle. The sad part is that my daughter rides with it wide open. Just so that everyone knows when she rides it she has on a full face helmet and long shirt and pants. I am working on getting her some gear so she can ride with me more often.
          www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
            Comon Jimmah, u know u secretly wanna paint your bike to match your daughters!!
            Keep it up and I will come up there and paint you rbike to match
            www.mopowersports.com

Comment

good job jimmie. i'm sure she loves it. i'll have to get over there and see it in person.

Comment

I would have the same expression as your son if i was on a purple bike.

Looks good Jimmah

Comment

cool dad!!!

Comment

awesome bro and it is about time you finished it. I can hear your daughter like it was yesterday. "daddy is it done yet"
                    TDA Racing/Motorsports
                    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                    Who knows what is next?
                    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

wow...loooks great...I want one
                      ~ Don't let the ego ride your bike; keep the shiny side up ~

Comment

Looks awesome. But shovel has to go Nice job dude.

Comment

Working...
                        X