X

WildKat and Char's Saturday Morning Ride

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WildKat and Char's Saturday Morning Ride

Met up w/ Charlie this morning about 9am at a local convenience store, and started the day off right w/ this..

Then we headed out and stopped by a local VFW and got some pics of the Kats w/ this big ole beast !!

While waiting for a train, I got a shot of one of the top 25 dirtiest places in america to work, the PP&L (pa. power and light, coal center) at Brunner Island.

Then we headed down to the susquehanna river and got some nice shots of Three Mile Island Nuclear power plant, so yeah we'll be glowing tonight

You two live by TMI. Now I understand everything.

It looks like you had a nice ride.

Comment

We dont live near there really, im a good 30 miles away, as is charlie in the opposite direction, so..well yeah it is alittle too close for comfort

Comment

Great pics. Looks like you guys had an awesome day.
        Kyle

Comment

Today wasDEFINTIELY a GREAT day! The sun was shining. Made a great day for riding. Down by the river was awsome. I could have stayed there all day just looking out over the water and BSing.

I rode the highway cautiously, but wasn't nervous. Except for the ride home. It became really windy. So between that and the CROSS-winds, it made for a really bouncy ride. So I decided to get off an exit and ride through town and stop at my cousin's pizza joint for a water.

Today was my first time in high traffic areas. And I have to say it was a bit scary, but nothign I couldn't handle. Just kinda rode like everyone was out to get me... THEN...I get stopped in the MIDDLE of a camel hump bridge right in the incline. BUT, I kept my eyes forward, didn;t look at my hands and remembered what Jim, Range and Haggi told me at the Gap... And WOOHOO I DIDN'T STALL!!!!! : :

I dunno about Matt....But I had a BLAST today. It was nice getting out to ride with Matt and to FINALLY have sunshine. Thanks Matt for inviting me out today! And out pics turned out really good.
          KARA

I'm a whole lotta woman, but a whole lotta fun!

Comment

Nice pics, Thanks for sharing them. Looks like the highway is getting easier everytime you use it
            R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Get that ugly mug off there and give us more chick and bike pics.

Looks like you two had a great time. Char, YOU ROCK, SIS!
              TDA Racing/Motorsports
              1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
              Who knows what is next?
              Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
              Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Looks like a great ride. I'm sooooo jealous!!!
                sigpic

WERA West #71/MWGP #71/CVR #71
                MSF Rider Coach 27028
                MoPowerSports.com
                Torco
                SoCalTrackDays

Comment

Yep, today was the first decent day and first day of sunshine in about 2 weeks, so combine that w/ getting out and riding and hanging out w/ charlie talking about the canadians, the rally, riding, bikes, etc..and yep it was a great time!

Comment

Great Pics!!
                    Looks like alot of fun!!
                    Way to go Char, Before long you will be opening up that blue beast and passing everyone on the highway..
                    And if I don't start geting off the highway you will be flying by me in the twisties at the next Rally....

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

So the practice paid of Char. Thats awesome. Glad to hear that you guys had a good ride.

Comment

The practice is definitely paying off. My nervousness is slowly fading, and I think I'm getting a little more confident each time I take my bike out. That doesn't mean I'm gonna hit triple digits, or stop respecting the Kat. Because if that ever happens, I'll have NO business being on the bike. But I have fun and enjoy it!!

Ohhh btw Fred...I don't think I'll be passing anyone in the twisties... I'm still SLOOOOOOOW!!!! Especially in areas I don't know very well. I just wanna ride 28 again.
                        KARA

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
                          hanging out w/ charlie talking about the canadians... yep it was a great time!
                          Anytime a Canadian is involved, it's ALWAYS a great time eh. I can just imagine all the dirty things you two were saying about us.

Great pics, but I have 2 complaints...

1. Why don't either of those bikes have a COWL?

2. Why isn't there more pics of CHAR?

Comment

I took my cowl off cuz crunchie and I have been riding alot of 2up lately since she has alittle more time to ride. But dont worry its sitting nice and safe in the garage till the next ride

I took a couple of charlie on that rock and w/ her bike, I'll have to get her to email me the rest and we'll post em up.

Comment

Matt...I sent you all the pictures that were on the camera....there were some on the cam that didn't turn out...They were almost pitch black...So I deleted them and just sent you the ones that came out.

And Junior...Didn;t want to break Matt's camera, so that's why there aren't more pics of me...

AND....I would never talk dirty things about you...Maybe talk dirty to you...But NEVER say mean things about you guys...EH!
                              KARA

Comment

Working...
                              X