No announcement yet.
X

Finally out the shop

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A very clean/good looking bike, I bet a lot of people will ask you if its a Busa even though you still have Katana on it lol

Comment

Originally posted by jday240 View Post
      Nice lookin' bike.
      Thanx

Originally posted by 4banger View Post
      These stretched out swingarms are growing on me, especially after you said it's a smoother ride. Looks good. What color are you going for? I could see gun-metal paint on it.
      you're reading my mind thats the color i was thinking of going with.

Originally posted by ruthless View Post
      A very clean/good looking bike, I bet a lot of people will ask you if its a Busa even though you still have Katana on it lol
      Thanx, you already know it...lol

Originally posted by Batgirl View Post
      WOWZERS!!
      Thanx
      Last edited by Mr.X; 07-31-2010, 08:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
      sigpic
      "TIME FLYS SO LIVE LIFE FAST"
      { = X = }

Comment

If you don't mind me askin how much did it cost u for the stretch? I've been toyiing with idea of a 10"-12" stretch for bout the past 6 months and found a site that makes stretched swingers for the Kat but they want like $1200 for a 12" with under bracing, so that kinda shot that n the arse. Anyway thats an awesome look great mod bro....

Comment

Originally posted by chamrck09 View Post
          If you don't mind me askin how much did it cost u for the stretch? I've been toyiing with idea of a 10"-12" stretch for bout the past 6 months and found a site that makes stretched swingers for the Kat but they want like $1200 for a 12" with under bracing, so that kinda shot that n the arse. Anyway thats an awesome look great mod bro....
          Thanx man, lol... $1200 wow that's pretty steep I payed 300 but I just went 7"-8"
          sigpic
          { = X = }

Comment

stretches aren't really mah thing but to each their own . However im really digging the rear view cam.
            Joker
            The newest addition to the Family!
            sigpic
            stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

Originally posted by JokerZwild View Post
              stretches aren't really mah thing but to each their own . However im really digging the rear view cam.
              Thanx bro, I guess it's a acquire taste ...lol
              sigpic
              { = X = }

Comment

looks good bro,i been making some changes on my ride.i'll post some pics soon.

Comment

Looking pretty good. I'm not a huge fan of stretches but it as its benefits.
                  Originally posted by chrisgreer23
                  Looks like Crash has lived up to his name.
                  2000 Kat 600 Totaled, Parting out WHAT DO YOU NEED
                  1983 Suzuki GR650- Sold
                  2006 Suzuki SV1000S- Gone but never forgotten
                  1967 Pontiac Firebird Convertible-The other project 350/4 spd and some stuff

Comment

Sweet dude, I've seen a couple of stretched Kats and a lot of them i don't care for, but yours on the other hand, looks great.
                    "We are not all beautiful unique flowers. Some of us have bad ideas and bad taste and the things we do come out awful, no matter how much work we put in."

Comment

looks. good. the stretch is a good touch
                      '01 600 Kat w/ Vance and Hines Pipe

Comment

good job man im stretching mine out when i get back im deployed right now i think ima go a full 10 with the stretch did you widen the back tire?

Comment

Working...
                        X