Official yellow kat thread!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YELLOW KATANa FTw

Comment

Hey i can now join this thread with my yellow Kat.

Think ill leave this pic here.

Comment

From This

To This so far
        01 600...R6 mod, Hacked Factory pipe, ignition advanced, integrated rear turn signals, 03 tail, rear hugger, under tail, blacked out tailight & front turn signals and my own stickers.

Comment

Finally got the bike back together and painted.

Comment

mines black
            2006 Katana 600

Comment

Originally posted by blackhawk9 View Post
              Finally got the bike back together and painted.
              The new paint job ooks pretty good. Are you going to put the decals back on too? Maybe it's just me, but I think it'd look better with the factory decals.
              Tony
              1997 Yamaha Seca II - mostly stock, Racetech upgraded forks, FZ6R rear shock, Oxford Sports Style Heated Grips, Barkbusters Blizzard Cold Weather Handguards, a Scottoiler vSystem chain oiler. My Mileage Tracker Page

Comment

Originally posted by TonyKZ1 View Post
                The new paint job ooks pretty good. Are you going to put the decals back on too? Maybe it's just me, but I think it'd look better with the factory decals.
                Tony
                Thanks man. I thought about putting some decals on it. Either the japanese symbol for katana or a GSXF decal. But the more and more I look at it I like it more without decals. Plus I like when other bikers look at it and try and figure out what kind of suzuki it is. :P

Comment

Originally posted by blackhawk9 View Post
                  Plus I like when other bikers look at it and try and figure out what kind of suzuki it is. :P
                  Hehe... Yea, that can be kinda humorous as they try to figure out what it is.
                  Tony
                  1997 Yamaha Seca II - mostly stock, Racetech upgraded forks, FZ6R rear shock, Oxford Sports Style Heated Grips, Barkbusters Blizzard Cold Weather Handguards, a Scottoiler vSystem chain oiler. My Mileage Tracker Page

Comment

Working...
                  X