No announcement yet.
X

Picture of the day.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh man! Did you have to rub it in! Nice pic.
    Last edited by IdahoKoolKat; 01-28-2011, 01:31 PM.
    It's all good! It's goody good!

Comment

• I saw this on Motorcycle Superstore's Photos Wall Photos on Facespace......WOW!

Deke Allen is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Deke Allen and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected.
      Former Marine 3/97-3/01
      MOS 0161 Semper FI!
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodmysta View Post
        I saw this on Motorcycle Superstore's Photos Wall Photos on Facespace......WOW!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...3.111787580355

Now that's a person that has thier priorities right.

Comment

• http://www.7thgeardesigns.com
          http://www.lunchtimecigar.com
          '90 Suzuki 750 Kat

"Shut up and drink your gin" - Fagin (Oliver Twist)
          "But, as is the usual scenario with a Harley it was off-line when it crashed," Schwantz added dryly.
          "You didn't hear what I meant to say" - my Son

Comment

• Former Marine 3/97-3/01
            MOS 0161 Semper FI!
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by GSXFJim View Post
              HAHAHAHA maybe he's using that new iphone app called "Confession" (not sure of specific name) where you confess your sins through iphone... *sigh*
              1998 Katana GSX750F
              “If you are not at least a little scared about riding your motorcycle every time you get on it, you should not be riding.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Shreder View Post
                HAHAHAHA maybe he's using that new iphone app called "Confession" (not sure of specific name) where you confess your sins through iphone... *sigh*

HAHAHA - I just read this news article.

NEW YORK (AP) -- Got sins? A new app for the iPhone and the iPad seeks to help Catholics prepare for confession, that sacred ritual of seeking penance for sins big and small.
                "Confession: A Roman Catholic App" does not purport to take the place of an actual confession. Not even the Catholic Church, tech-savvy as it is with the Vatican tweeting in six languages, would approve that. Rather, it guides you through the Ten Commandments with a slew of questions attached to each.
                Check boxes for the sins you've committed - and there are many, as any lapsed Catholic knows. The $1.99 app then guides you through contrition and offers sample text you can tell a real-life priest, which you'll have to find yourself to absolve you of your sins.

You weren't too far off base?

Comment

• Originally posted by JIB View Post
                  HAHAHA - I just read this news article.

NEW YORK (AP) -- Got sins? A new app for the iPhone and the iPad seeks to help Catholics prepare for confession, that sacred ritual of seeking penance for sins big and small.
                  "Confession: A Roman Catholic App" does not purport to take the place of an actual confession. Not even the Catholic Church, tech-savvy as it is with the Vatican tweeting in six languages, would approve that. Rather, it guides you through the Ten Commandments with a slew of questions attached to each.
                  Check boxes for the sins you've committed - and there are many, as any lapsed Catholic knows. The $1.99 app then guides you through contrition and offers sample text you can tell a real-life priest, which you'll have to find yourself to absolve you of your sins.

You weren't too far off base?
                  Ya i heard it on a morning radio talk show and they said "it was approved by a priest in california" but i was thinking to myself... how does this priest have any say over an entire religion so i shrugged that one off. one of these days though, ill tell ya, were gonna be able to get married through an iphone app
                  1998 Katana GSX750F
                  “If you are not at least a little scared about riding your motorcycle every time you get on it, you should not be riding.”

Comment

• My new truck:
                    Originally posted by arsenic
                    93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

• Originally posted by HemiKat View Post
                      My new truck:
                      NICE!!!
                      Godspeed
                      CSBA #1167
                      Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

• That's a great looking truck. Congrats.
                        It's all good! It's goody good!

Comment

• Nice truck! I want/need to make a pickup priority but I doubt I will...

Anybody have an idea as to how we could send a photo in from our phone? Long shot but It would be cool to be able to send in pics from my phone and discuss it later when I get on...
                          95 GSX600F -- GO DUCKS -- 06 R6
                          Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing -Helen Keller
                          ---
                          I often post mobile; Keep that in mind when I write like a 5th grader

Comment

• My bike
                            Attached Files
                            My Bike/Project:
                            http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=114782

Comment

• Nice Colors
                              www.koryukan.eu

Comment

• I purchased this 1996 Kat 600 last month and loving it! Here she is next to my 2005 Kawasaki Ninja ZZR 250 (Canadian version).

The background scenery is Vancouver BC Canada. Lots of curvy highways and twisty roads (e.g. the Sea-to-Sky Hwy from Vancouver to Whistler). I would consider letting responsible visitors ride my Ninja if I haven't sold it by then.

Anthony

Comment

Working...
                                X