X

Picture of the day.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wolfe_UK View Post
    I presume that's your on-board stereo system for bangin' tunes while riding, 600toStart?
    I've actually been thinking about doing that for a bit now, unfortunately I can't hear the radio over idle so I don't think it will work for cruising and wind.
    I took the radio to work today, but at least I was able to finally test out whether it would work while riding or not.
    I invite you to church.

Comment

• Originally posted by Free Coffee View Post
      Masturbation material for Soulpatch...
      thats just wrong ahaha.
      sigpic

Comment

• My sweet ride, given to me by my dad, which weighs about as much as the kat.

Comment

• a gift from my bro in law...thought it fit right in on the new VFR (just wish I would have got it level )

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

• You can't tell if stickers are level when they're passing you at a bajillion miles an hour anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by LAsunbird86 View Post
              You can't tell if stickers are level when they're passing you at a bajillion miles an hour anyway

When who is passing? Surly not a Kat.....

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

• Originally posted by 600toStart View Post
                I've actually been thinking about doing that for a bit now, unfortunately I can't hear the radio over idle so I don't think it will work for cruising and wind.
                I took the radio to work today, but at least I was able to finally test out whether it would work while riding or not.
                Check out the chatterbox xbi2. Just got it and it's LOUD! Jam out to tunes via Bluetooth all over. I stream pandora off my phone. I dig it for sure.

Originally posted by Free Coffee View Post
                (Taken this afternoon at Raystown Lake)

Scouts Kat loves the C#ck...

Where'd the blue kat get the low pro windscreen? I dig it!
                Last edited by RebornKat02; 05-17-2010, 05:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Blessing of the Bikes -- Baldwin Mi
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by whitecl0ver View Post
                    a gift from my bro in law...thought it fit right in on the new VFR (just wish I would have got it level ]
                    i've seen decals installed over soapy water sprayed on first. gives you ability to move decal before it dries.
                    never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

• :
                      Originally posted by Diggity View Post
                      Blessing of the Bikes -- Baldwin Mi

Comment

• We can build her faster, better, stronger, meaner

Last edited by Pacerman; 05-17-2010, 09:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                        ...peaking from under a sleeping bag..."Hi, I'm Zuma"

I'm already in a club but we have Bombers, Fighters and Big Friggin Guns!!!

Comment

• Hey Pacerman...nice rack puts my bare 5 rows to shame.

I like that you put that in your sig...might have to borrow the idea sometime.

Comment

• I went to VMPF copied and pasted to paint and saved as a jpeg
                            ...peaking from under a sleeping bag..."Hi, I'm Zuma"

I'm already in a club but we have Bombers, Fighters and Big Friggin Guns!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RebornKat02 View Post
                              Check out the chatterbox xbi2. Just got it and it's LOUD! Jam out to tunes via Bluetooth all over. I stream pandora off my phone. I dig it for sure.

Where'd the blue kat get the low pro windscreen? I dig it!
                              It's a ninja screen I believe...Can search the mod out.

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
                              -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

• Originally posted by paul.miner View Post
                                I scraped a little extra crust in there just for you voodoobilly

Awww man!!!.....The same brand i use and everything!!!
                                "If a cluttered desk is sign of a cluttered mind....what then, of an empty desk?"

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...14&ref=profile

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X