X

Picture of the day.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cool Pick

This is the windsheild of my truck after a 10 foot long 6 ft wide inch think sheet of ice flew off a tractor trailer ,crossed 5 lanes of traffic from an offramp over pass to find me in the passing lane .I was feeling lucky after i washed all the embedded glass out of my face .The wrap around sunglasses deflected the ice and glass as it came through the window ...... good times goood times what a ride
    Attached Files
    I have got to work on my sensitivity ........ok thats over lets get to the next caring moment

Comment

• Originally posted by irish View Post
      this is the windsheild of my truck after a 10 foot long 6 ft wide inch think sheet of ice flew off a tractor trailer ,crossed 5 lanes of traffic from an offramp over pass to find me in the passing lane .i was feeling lucky after i washed all the embedded glass out of my face .the wrap around sunglasses deflected the ice and glass as it came through the window ......:d good times goood times what a ride
      damn!!!!!!

Comment

• Pic from this weekend. Taken with a Blackberry Bold at 66 mph Safety First right?

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

• My newest toy. I used to say my new toy but I am getting too many...
          ...peaking from under a sleeping bag..."Hi, I'm Zuma"

I'm already in a club but we have Bombers, Fighters and Big Friggin Guns!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacerman View Post
            My newest toy. I used to say my new toy but I am getting too many...

I;'m in the same boat!! Thats when you know life is gooooodddddd!!! Lol....Motorcycles, Boat, guitars, guns....I got more Toys then I can play with!!!

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

• She is a beauty....

Comment

• For some reason that frightens me. I keep waiting for the pic to open its eye.

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
                -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

• Sorry .. pics are a little fuzzy (don,t know why) My 2 kids at their annual Air Force Cadets Revue. As you can see they are both in the marching band.
                  Guylaine
                  Try and keep up now

Comment

• Canada has an Airforce?

-Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

• Originally posted by Free Coffee View Post
                      Canada has an Airforce?

Comment

Canada has an Airforce?
                        As long as they keep paying for entertaining and educating my kids for free ... I'm willing to go with that

My daughter is getting her survival instructor certification over the summer and is going after her flying license ... all free of charge

and well ... kinda neat saying your daughter will be a sargeant by the time she comes back from summer instruction
                        Guylaine
                        Try and keep up now

Comment

• Psh...all our Airforce does for kids is...well...they don't do anything for them.

-Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

Psh...all our Airforce does for kids is...well...they don't do anything for them.
                            We have cadets corps for the Army, Air Force and Marine. My kids love planes soooooooo they chose Air Force.

military for kids is awesome ... my son can iron shirts and press pants
                            Guylaine
                            Try and keep up now

Comment

• Originally posted by Sky View Post
                              Sorry .. pics are a little fuzzy (don,t know why)
                              EXIF data says ISO 800 + digital zoom, must've been a bit dark.

Comment

For some reason that frightens me. I keep waiting for the pic to open its eye.
                                I agree. Good pic but kinda creepy!

Comment

Working...
                                X