No announcement yet.
X

Picture of the day.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like to play around in photoshop. This is from my 365 project.

Comment

• I also enjoy playing around with photoshop.
      It's all good! It's goody good!

Comment

• Usually find them in the bathroom, but this one was on the wall in the kitchen:

Comment

• I invite you to church.

Comment

• Just a few pics from yesterday. Rode from Greenville, SC down to Waterloo, SC (Lake Greenwood) then the surrounding areas (Ninety Six, Abbeville, Due West, Ware Shoals) I guess I could have gotten some of the scenery on camera, but....it was all a blur going bu lol
            Attached Files
            "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Ben Franklin

Comment

• Originally posted by paul.miner View Post
              Usually find them in the bathroom, but this one was on the wall in the kitchen:
              Yikes! That spider looks huge!
              Originally posted by IdahoKoolKat View Post
              I also enjoy playing around with photoshop.
              Nice! I like how you took something kinda ordinary & make it very different.

Comment

• Originally posted by krayman View Post

I like to play around in photoshop. This is from my 365 project.
                this one looks cool! I have similar ones too.. The one below is easier to notice,., the second one is subtle!

Regards
                sigpic
                2005 Katana 600

Comment

Yikes! That spider looks huge!
                  It's just a macro shot cropped, it's maybe an inch across including legs as it was posed on the wall. More info.

Comment

• Originally posted by ramkumar999 View Post
                    this one looks cool! I have similar ones too.. The one below is easier to notice,., the second one is subtle!
                    I really like the mirror one, good job!
                    Originally posted by paul.miner View Post
                    It's just a macro shot cropped, it's maybe an inch across including legs as it was posed on the wall. More info.
                    That's what I thought it was but I still wouldn't want to come across one!

Comment

• Nice! I like how you took something kinda ordinary & make it very different.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I've been taking weird car photos for about 10 years, and finally found an outlet to make them weirder. I'm also planning on creating work the traditional Cyanotype process. I have friends that work for my university that select shows for the campus galleries, and I haven't had a show in about 4 years, so it's about time.
                      It's all good! It's goody good!

Comment

• These are from my flight back from the Dominican Republic. I couldn't pick a best one, so I just posted them all. yes, those little square things are buildings. I am assuming some of them must be fuel stops, which I hopefully will find out soon enough when I cruise my boat down that way.

I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mojoe View Post
                          These are from my flight back from the Dominican Republic. I couldn't pick a best one, so I just posted them all. yes, those little square things are buildings. I am assuming some of them must be fuel stops, which I hopefully will find out soon enough when I cruise my boat down that way.
                          Gorgeous!! What a view!!
                          Regards
                          sigpic
                          2005 Katana 600

Comment

• What was your altitude?

Alaskan Air over the lower 48 enroute from Miami to Seattle WA. Aug 2009 @ 36,000ft

A kewl Panaramic shot I took from my Bar seat in Downtown Seattle (Pikes Place Market)

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

• Mojoe, you're gonna have to get a dual-sport when you get set up there

Comment

I like to play around in photoshop. This is from my 365 project.
                                Skills.
                                -Fire Is Good, It purifies the Soul.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X