Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Ever see a crack in your windshield? (NWS)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG!!! MY EYES ARE WATERING!!!
    THAT IS JUST TOO FUNNY!!! :P :P :P :P
    sigpic

Comment

I notice after seeing the wide yard of lard, the rider has his pants super cuffed for speed or high water ?Also gotta love the novelty WW2 German helmet. These people must have a IQ below 70 they don't need super bikes more like a crash helmet and drool cup.

Comment

Seeeeee... Any other time I would be seriously offended....Just because I'm a big girl that rides and hate it when people make their immature comments....But ummm THAT is just BAD!! WTF?!?!?! She defintiely should be biatch slapped for that!! Wrong on SOOOOOO many levels!

And that photochop vid was hysterical!!
        KARA

I'm a whole lotta woman, but a whole lotta fun!

Comment

Hey, If you are a plus size and don't mind then thats cool. But I start to mind if I see stuff like that.
          I focus on the pain, The only thing thats real.

Comment

I'm offended to buy Lewd women who think everyone one wants to see there overweight gluteus maximus. I'm offended by people who give weak reason why there in awful shape then stuff there faces with McDonald's. I don't want to hear it I rehab-ed a 3/4 torn rotator cuff and was paralyzed from a 15FT fall for 6 months then a year and half learning to walk in a pool. Now I''m training for Worlds strongest man comp. I don't have a problem with people of different size's just the lazy mouthy ones that tell me to tolerate them and there lip!

Comment

HELP ME!!! MY EYE'S!!! MY EYE'S!!!!!
              TDA Racing/Motorsports
              1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
              Who knows what is next?
              Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
              Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

HERE IT IS

I have never seen the video that was posted above. But here are the picks that i hve knowen of.

It is another forum.

"It is no the speed that kills you. It is the sudden stop." - John Prutzman R.I.P. John.

Comment

Working...
                X