Red Chrome windscreen pics?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heres my yellow chrome Sportech.

Comment

That Red Chrome looks like it would be a close match to the color of my Kat!!

Great another thing to add to the list!!!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Question: On a black 99' Kat, would a dark smoked windshield, a silver chromed windshield or a red chromed windshield look better?

Keep in mind that my riding gear is red and my helmet visor is a mirrored silver one. I want something that matches my gear, but also looks good on the bike.
        1999 Black Katana GSX-600F

Comment

Originally posted by crazyaussie
          Question: On a black 99' Kat, would a dark smoked windshield, a silver chromed windshield or a red chromed windshield look better?

Keep in mind that my riding gear is red and my helmet visor is a mirrored silver one. I want something that matches my gear, but also looks good on the bike.
          In my opinion the silver chromed windshield would look best on a black 98+ Kat.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Originally posted by ZukiFred
            Originally posted by crazyaussie

In my opinion the silver chromed windshield would look best on a black 98+ Kat.
            Thanks for the input...I was kind of leaning towards that option myself.
            1999 Black Katana GSX-600F

Comment

but you must order only a chrome one!
              my helmet visor is chrome too!
              i ordered a black chrome windshield, but it donīt matches!
              West of Germany
              greetz Carsten

Comment

chrome shield is a nice add on
                A fucked up ride is better than a dressed up walk

Comment

Working...
                X