X

Head down VS Knee down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head down VS Knee down

Looks like a ton of fun.. if you spin around enough times, you will loose direction of your vehicle's wherabouts after landing.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHAHsxyvd_0&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- 走攻祭~冬の陣~ パフォーマンス drift&wheelie!![/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPkvKbdjRg8&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- 走攻祭~冬の陣~ ドリフト失敗 1/11[/ame]

looks like a party too mee!
    Joker
    The newest addition to the Family!
    sigpic
    stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

thats interesting, looks pretty fun actually.

Comment

The dude who slid out in the 2nd vid and struck a pose, that was awesome.
        Katriders.com, we've got dumb answers!

Comment

Are they intentionally crashing? Poor bikes....they need a better home. Like my garage.

Comment

Originally posted by justinboyce View Post
            thats interesting, looks pretty fun actually.
            ME TOO, ME TOO.
            never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Something about doing stupid chit on a small bike thats simply aluring!
              Joker
              The newest addition to the Family!
              sigpic
              stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

great way to learn i guess. High-side posing guy in 2nd vid was hilarious.

Comment

looks like fun but its not for me

Comment

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
                    This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
                    BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

that's WAAAYYY better than putting ur head on the end of a bat and spinnig!!

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'

Comment

that was quality stuff... gotta love the japanese and their tiny bikes!!!

Comment

Ok, here's my take,

I have heard that some of the best race training starts on something like a XR100, in the dirt, then on something small on the track in order to learn the roots of cornering and technique before managing power. Those guys look like they are having a blast and I assume training on those little bikes and track.

I think I am an OK rider but know I could not handle and emergency in a corner when I am pushing it near my limits, I have been riding 10 years, but I can't drag a knee either. I would really like to learn more technique and control. Should a guy get a beat up honda CBR125 and go nuts, practicing somewhere and getting the feel of having a knee down and maybe losing it somewhere in a safe area with lots of gear?

I have never wiped out and I never want to, especially on my Kat, or something else in the future if I ever upgrade.

After seeing that I would be really inspired to find something to train on. I have no where to go locally for some training and I don't want to trash my ride by pushing it on a track and having an oops.

What do you guys think?

I also really like the full size Aprilla? 125 race bike, but for $7000, too much for me to ever afford for a play bike.

J

Comment

I'm pretty sure the motos in the video are bikes like Honda NSR50 or something small like that.

Pretty easily found used: like this one for $1500

Comment

That was awesome. Also, is it just me, or did the high side guy have some funny gear that looked like a chicken...?
                              Nuff said.

Comment

Working...
                              X