Youtube-Self Assembling GSXR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Youtube-Self Assembling GSXR

Neat little vid this....

[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Zlax5L8BVGc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Zlax5L8BVGc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

That was awesome! That had to take a lot of paitence.
    Q. "What do you think when you see a pretty girl walking down the street" -A. "One side of me says, 'I'd like to talk to her, date her'. The other side of me says , 'I wonder how her head would look on a stick?"

Comment

Oscar worthy!
      Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
      Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

pretty cool

Comment

Thats awesome

Comment

thats cool, wish i could build one that fast lol

Comment

Fantastic Video

Comment

Amazing!!!!
                Sex Panther cologne -- 60% of the time, it works every time

Comment

Great vid...wish it ere that easy

Comment

That's a loooooooot of still frames. I think the song was perfect, haha.
                    Project "I wear my sunglasses at night" is complete: http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=103420

Comment

wow that dude had alot of time on his hands, if i had that bike it would be on the road most of the day. but pretty cool how he pulled that off. nice vid
                      this is the best icon eva

Comment

That is awesome!
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah I thought it was pretty rad when I found it on my home forum.....any bike woulda been good but a GSXF, well thats even better

Comment

That was cool. I especially liked the chain crawling across the floor - can't imagine how long it took to film just that.
                            "When you work on your mysterious lady part stuff, you should have the right tools, too. That's why you should use Maypax. The official tampon of NASCAR." Ricky Bobby

sigpic

Comment

Great Video!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X