X

I smoke...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I smoke...

nice picture! I question your expendable income, if you hire a professional photographer to take a picture of you doing a burnout....
    Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Originally posted by loudnlow7484 View Post
      nice picture! I question your expendable income, if you hire a professional photographer to take a picture of you doing a burnout....
      Haha, no... He's a friend of mine. It was a dyno event at a performance shop. He took the shot for free.

Comment

A cool looking watermark doesn't make you a pro... this coming from a photo major.

Good picture though!(almost looks like an HDR with the way your jeans and the shadowed side of the bike look)

Comment

Nice bike, nice shot!
          R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Originally posted by LAsunbird86 View Post
            A cool looking watermark doesn't make you a pro... this coming from a photo major.

Good picture though.
            Ya... He takes some amazing shots. That one of me wasn't really planned. I asked him to do it last minute. Here's a couple of others of his I like...

Last edited by yellowK; 10-29-2009, 11:56 PM.

Comment

orange crush...that is a bad @ss bike..

Comment

Originally posted by justinboyce View Post
                orange crush...that is a bad @ss bike..

I'd rather have the 67 fastback if I was going to "cruise"....

Krey
                93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Nice picture, really nice. I also like his other photos.

Originally posted by LAsunbird86 View Post
                  Well photo major, how much is the going rate to hire a pro to take photos like that of me and youngens?
                  Last edited by professa_riddler; 10-30-2009, 07:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                  -Fire Is Good, It purifies the Soul.
                  sigpic

Comment

lol reminds me of a chris farley movie line -
                    Dude, you're way too big for that bike....

Comment

Originally posted by kreylyn View Post
                      i'd rather have the 67 fastback if i was going to "cruise"....

Krey
                      thats a calaifornia one

Comment

Originally posted by H-2 CHARLIE View Post
                        thats a calaifornia one
                        Actually it's just a standard 67 Mustang GTA (the A just meant it has automatic transmission which was available for the first time on GT handling equiped Mustangs in 67. 1968 saw the A designation dropped, although automatic's were still available). The California Special came with Shelby style side scoops on the rear 1/4 panels, along with a rear spoiler (neither are on this car) and T-bird tail lights.
                        Last edited by Psycho1; 10-30-2009, 12:59 PM.
                        John,
                        '05 GSXR750, '86 FZX700 Fazer, wifes bike '02 R6
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Boguspete View Post
                          lol reminds me of a chris farley movie line -
                          Dude, you're way too big for that bike....
                          I look pretty big on any sport bike. Even the Busa. However, my GSX-R is still very comfortable for me and a blast to ride. I have no complaints about that bike at all.

Comment

nice shot
                            this is the best icon eva

Comment

I was bored, and messed around with that pic a bit.

I did what I could for an HDR, but with only 1 exposure to work with, I had to adjust a few things, and well its really not any good:

and this because I was still bored:

It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

Working...
                              X