No announcement yet.
X

New Paint Finally Finished - Spray Can

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats my brothers, pretty clean original turbo car. Automatic, but has all the fancy seats and suspension. Probably was a fairly expensive when new.
    99 Katana - 08 WR250X - 77 Chevy Vega - 89 Caravan 3.0 - 89 Caravan 2.2 Turbo - 07 G5 - 04 Sierra

Comment

That 3rd brake light is cool. Looking at it, made me wonder how the wires were hidden. Thanks for showing how it was done. It might be cool to flush them in under the clear, using resin, and no one would know there, until there lit up.
      I like the color of the wheels as well.

Comment

Really good job man ! Thats what I like about Kats.........They have 9 lives ( coatings ) Looks good and does it run good too? Did you get new handle bars and base plate too?
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks, yeah the bike runs good for not doing anything to the motor except for new oil and spark plugs. I think these bikes are impressive for what you can buy them for. The bars and base plate are original, I just sanded and repainted everything. I did get new levers and the rubber cover for the clutch side because they were scratched up.
          99 Katana - 08 WR250X - 77 Chevy Vega - 89 Caravan 3.0 - 89 Caravan 2.2 Turbo - 07 G5 - 04 Sierra

Comment

Looks Great ~

All you want to know is right here ~

Comment

Bike looks great, the grab bar LED are a sweet addition.
              2000 Katana 600
              2011 Triumph Sprint GT

Comment

looks real good!
                Godspeed
                CSBA #1167
                Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

Thanks guys.

Comment

I typed spark plug in to the search bar and your thread came up. I read through it and am just blown away. I too have to paint my bike asap and have no clue where to start. But to think that a rattle can job can look like that is just crazy. ANd kudos on the 3rd brake light. I am mechanically enclined and know enough about electronics to do the basics. I would not even know where to start when you have to add resitors and stuff. Over all I'm very impressed. And I will agree with a comment above, "that is why I love this site"
                    Will Lemke (OOMPA)

Comment

Nice!!!!...Very nice!!!!!
                      sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                      ------------------------------------------
                      89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                      96 YZF 1000R

Comment

very nice bro love that *** end looks great
                        I Make it happen

Comment

you would probably make a few bucks by buying used rear grab bars, installing the LED's and selling here on KR

Comment

Nice work. I really like the way the bike loos...kudos
                            This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
                            BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

Looks really good!! I have been slowly painting my bike but u have given me new inspiration to finish nice job

Comment

Dude, VERY nice. I'm lovin it. I really like the lights in the grab bar. It really gives me some ideas. I'm getting ready to give my bike the spray can treatment too. Yours is definitely proof that you can achieve a great paint job via spray can. Again, nice work.
                                'REMEMBER SOME PEOPLE ARE
                                ALIVE SIMPLY BECAUSE IT IS
                                ILLEGAL TO SHOOT THEM'

sigpic----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                                X