X

Ride with me down the Dragon, rear cam

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ride with me down the Dragon, rear cam

Come along for a little ride with me down the Dragon, sitting backwards. LOL

This is video from the rear cam.

Enjoy!!!

[ame="http://www.vimeo.com/7138734"]Run down the Dragon at Deals Gap, rear cam on Vimeo[/ame]
    2007 Honda CBR600rr
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
    sigpic

Cool vids Zepp.
    John,
    '05 GSXR750, '86 FZX700 Fazer, wifes bike '02 R6
    sigpic

Comment

Nice Ride Bro!!
      Bill
      1989 Katana 600 Blue on Black
      sigpic

Comment

I miss that place, nice vid.
        R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Nice....very nice. Ok......dumb question/observation as I've never been there but hope to this coming year.... I gather 2nd to 4th are the best on the Kat? and maybe 2nd to 3rd on the YZ.....and be sure I have new front pads and scrubbed tires on both? I'm trying to see what I want to take.
          sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
          ------------------------------------------
          89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
          96 YZF 1000R

Comment

on my stock geared 01 750, 2nd and 3rd was the only gears i used... til i gto to the bottom of both ends.

See My Garage for mods...
            T-Rex Racing framesliders install and review thread
            Full Post 98 LED conversion how to thread

Comment

I mainly used 2nd and 3rd on my pre kat 600 too.
              Always count on hitting pavement twice. First time from inexperience, the second from thinking you are experienced!

"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me! "

Comment

Originally posted by Slofuze View Post
                Nice....very nice. Ok......dumb question/observation as I've never been there but hope to this coming year.... I gather 2nd to 4th are the best on the Kat? and maybe 2nd to 3rd on the YZ.....and be sure I have new front pads and scrubbed tires on both? I'm trying to see what I want to take.
                Yep... my pre 750 with stock gearing I was between 2nd and 3rd. I could have left it in 2nd probably, but I didn't want to be too hard on the engine. 2nd gear through most of the turns is where the sweet spot was IIRC.
                My current rides: (see my garage for a complete history of my bikes)

sigpic

Comment

nice vid paul! I have to look for your writeup on your last track day now....its been a few days since i've been on.
                  Godspeed
                  CSBA #1167
                  Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

Nice video!

Comment

looks fun
                      this is the best icon eva

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter View Post
                        Yep... my pre 750 with stock gearing I was between 2nd and 3rd. I could have left it in 2nd probably, but I didn't want to be too hard on the engine. 2nd gear through most of the turns is where the sweet spot was IIRC.
                        If you, Mike,and Kyle, are going down again.....give me some notice. I should have a passport by then.
                        sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                        ------------------------------------------
                        89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                        96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Originally posted by Slofuze View Post
                          If you, Mike,and Kyle, are going down again.....give me some notice. I should have a passport by then.
                          As soon as spots go on sale, I'm buying. I don't want to camp again. You have to act fast.
                          My current rides: (see my garage for a complete history of my bikes)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X