X

WRX vs. XR650R supermoto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WRX vs. XR650R supermoto

Uphill session from a few weeks ago. Following my very talented buddy on his motard with my Wrx.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrJGNzDqhBk"]YouTube - WRX Chases XR650R Supermoto[/ame]

got to check back in to finish that vid....look sweet, at least the part i watched....oh yeah, i need speakers too. Is that a service road, not lines and slow traffic.....
    Godspeed
    CSBA #1167
    Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

this is the road http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...8&ie=UTF8&z=13

Comment

sweet!
        Godspeed
        CSBA #1167
        Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

too bad we can't hear that sweet boxer engine instead of that really crappy music.
          good video though.
          www.umphreys.com

Comment

haha, I just made the subaru engine noise with my mouth, then looked around my classroom to see if anyone noticed. They didn't.

Comment

Nice road! Pavement quality didn't look all that consistent, but your buddy looks like a talented rider.
              My current rides: (see my garage for a complete history of my bikes)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LAsunbird86 View Post
                haha, I just made the subaru engine noise with my mouth, then looked around my classroom to see if anyone noticed. They didn't.
                you mean this sound?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTbc41OU1QU"]YouTube - '04 WRX Straight Pipe Exhaust 2[/ame]

yeah, that's mine...
                www.umphreys.com

Comment

yeah the camera was on "sport mode" and the engine/exhaust wasn't loud enough, all you can hear on the raw video is tires squealing and rocks hitting the underside of the car. Next time. Music wasn't my choice.

Comment

I have a XR650 and Ive driven plenty of WRX's and honestly its hard to say which pulls harder. I have a hard time keeping the front wheel on the ground of my XR.
                    Originally posted by arsenic
                    93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

the bike pulls a little bit harder. but just barely. On many corners it's easier to carry more speed in the car, but in the really tight stuff, the bike wins: it's just very light. I faded my brakes going up hill trying to catch up 2/3 of the way up.

Comment

Originally posted by curseboy View Post
                        SWEET! Thanks for the tip!

Comment

I really like the sound track you have on that. Who is it?
                          sigpic
                          A little throttle and ease out the clutch.

Comment

nice road, wouldn't mind riding on that but alot slower, lol
                            this is the best icon eva

Comment

Originally posted by garrisonls View Post
                              I really like the sound track you have on that. Who is it?
                              I think Crystal Method

Comment

Working...
                              X