X

Darg Nite(56K Beware)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darg Nite(56K Beware)

I went to our local drag stip last night. I went there to support my buddy Dallas and his wife Dawn. Dallas rides a ZX-7 and she rides a GSXR 750. This was Dawn's first time running. She did very well. She got 2nd place where as Dallas went faster than his time he dialed in. Dawn did really well. She made some guys red light and even made one guy completely screw up. Her lights went down the tree and she took off and the guy on the Busa went right behind her. He got his stage lights and that is it. He got so bothered I think with her being there he just had to go. It was funny. That guys wife or girlfriend said what were you thinking and looking at. It was a good night. Here is the link to the pics. www.picturetrail.com/highsight2020 click on Drag Nite album. Some of the pics are not that good. So sorry for the quality Here are a few pics.

www.mopowersports.com

great pics my southern friend. I bet you was fixin to run out there and jump right on one of them thar drag bikes,eh ?

Comment

Great pics!!
      Looks like alot of fun!!!
      And you didn't run the Kat on the track because???? ..........

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

I thought about it. If I had been in full leathers I would have done it that night. It is only $10 to get out there. So I might do it one night just to see how my bike will run in a 1/8th of a mile.
        www.mopowersports.com

Comment

So what'd that sweet tractor run ?
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
          X