X

Updated Accident Pictures

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang I'm late to the party.

Glad you're healing well Enjay. Take your time getting back in the saddle...no need at all to rush into anything. Make sure it's what you want to do or you won't enjoy it.

Do you wear contacts or is that your natural eye color?
    02 Katana 600 (weekend toy) 11.892 @ 111.92 MPH
    90 GSXR 750/1216
    96 Chevy S-10 (work truck)
    87 Rear Engine Dragster 8.46 @ 157MPH
    sigpic

Comment

I just read through 8 pages looking for those sl*ttty nurse pictures! Come on Enjay quit teasing and show us the good photos!
      Originally posted by arsenic
      93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

The scar on your arm almost looks like hirogliphics or some kinda ruin mark. And now I just let my inner nerd slip out....awesome
        1999 Katana 750

Comment

[QUOTE=Enjay386;1825497]Nothing says "hire me" like some flame and skull tattoos all over my arm.

I got a skull w/ a flame burning on my forearm . and a octupus on my other forearm Go for it

Comment

Originally posted by Enjay386 View Post
            Haha, you are the 5th person to suggest that. Nothing says "hire me" like some flame and skull tattoos all over my arm.

unless you want to work in a biker bar for the rest of yor life

dont mind em but there will be that day
            Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

ya'll also want her to get a harley for her next bike.

Comment

last time I checked most sleeves arent just flames and skulls......everyone I know who has tattoos has a meaning behind all of them. Plenty of jobs for people with piercings and tattoos, doesnt affect a persons ability to do a job, just like race and sex dont, but at one time were viewed to!

Comment

Originally posted by LAsunbird86 View Post
                  last time I checked most sleeves arent just flames and skulls......everyone I know who has tattoos has a meaning behind all of them. Plenty of jobs for people with piercings and tattoos, doesnt affect a persons ability to do a job, just like race and sex dont, but at one time were viewed to!
                  A first impresion is impossible to change and unfortunately not every one shares our views
                  Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

meh, I just smile, look them in the eyes and talk to them! Seems to work fine Hope you're feeling better enjay!

Comment

Lol, true. But not really my cup of tea. I'll leave the tattoos to my future husband

Comment

Or future boy-toy, eh?
                        sigpic

'95 Kat 600 (Sold)
                        '10 BMW S1000RR (aka Black Betty)(Totaled)
                        '11 BMW S1000RR (aka Bumblebee) Shine Yellow

In ur thinky box, steeelin ur dumz

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, you probably high sided.

Comment

Originally posted by depths_of_mind View Post
                          Or future boy-toy, eh?
                          Get in line
                          Captain of Squad 11

Comment

Weren't talking bout me there Kenny.
                            sigpic

'95 Kat 600 (Sold)
                            '10 BMW S1000RR (aka Black Betty)(Totaled)
                            '11 BMW S1000RR (aka Bumblebee) Shine Yellow

In ur thinky box, steeelin ur dumz

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, you probably high sided.

Comment

Originally posted by depths_of_mind View Post
                              Or future boy-toy, eh?

Touche. You can never have too many of those.

Comment

Plenty of jobs for people with piercings and tattoos, doesnt affect a persons ability to do a job, just like race and sex dont, but at one time were viewed to!
                                Race and sex you don't get to choose.......

Sure there are plenty of jobs for people with visible tats and lots of piercings... just not all of them. Even at the car dealership, my coworker had a sleeve, and had to wear long sleeves ALL SUMMER because of it. By the same token, you won't be getting hired to sell financial products at CitiBank if you have 'Thug Life' written on your neck, or a bar through your nose. In that case, it DOES affect your ability to do the job, in a very negative way. 70 year old folks won't trust their retirement to somebody that's tatted up, etc.
                                Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Working...
                                X