X

I bought a new seat.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jtdybr View Post
    There's a degree of truth to this. The actual problem though is that fewer colors are easier for the mind to comprehend. In your specific case adding a few red accents would make the red seat look like it belongs and the black one look out of place.
    i agree if you add some more red would help.keep up the good work!

Comment

I like the red. Breaks up the lines a little bit, makes it look a little sportier.
      Q. "What do you think when you see a pretty girl walking down the street" -A. "One side of me says, 'I'd like to talk to her, date her'. The other side of me says , 'I wonder how her head would look on a stick?"

Comment

Any way you could add some black welting along the top edge of the red seat BG? I think that would really sharpen the look dramatically. Just my $0.02 - looks sharp with the red seat
        2006 Katana 750 - Daily therapy
        2005 ZZR1200 - Weekend therapy

Comment

i like the red

Comment

we love red.

honestly, it's the fact that the black vinyl is shiny that turns me off more. i love red, but the blacks don't match so it doesn't work for me. i would rather have reds that don't perfectly match since they aren't right next to each other

Comment

I like it. Go with the red seat. I also liked the red mesh photoshop by jtdybr. You might consider red bar ends
              sigpic
              Pepe Bouchard

Comment

go red....be different. Think of it as a black sport car with red leather interior......a corvette comes to mind.....
                Godspeed
                CSBA #1167
                Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

The black is clean, but the red goes with your color scheme.
                  sigpic
                  08 Ford F150
                  08 Dodge Charger
                  03 Suzuki Katana

Comment

while i like the red, i would choose black if it was my bike
                    97 GSX600 w/ 9,363mi = $300 (Deal of the century)
                    94.5whp on a Dyno Dynamics

Comment

while i like the black, i would choose red if it was my bike

Comment

I'm tellin' ya man. If Johnny Cash were here, he'd know what to do.
                        sigpic
                        A little throttle and ease out the clutch.

Comment

i agree with diavolo about the black stitching on the seat
                          sigpic
                          -Cory-
                          1997 Katana 600

-see my garage for mods-

'pegs are down for you anytime CP'

Comment

umm should have got the read and black corbin .... .... .... It would end the discussion .
                            Scotty Doesn't Know ...Scotty Doesn't Know.. Don't Tell Scotty

Comment

My vote goes for black. I think the red one looks bad because it is not the same shade of red as the rest on the bike.

Comment

Both look awesome but I prefer the black.
                                "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                                JOHN 16:33

Comment

Working...
                                X