50th Anniv R6
    95 Katana 600
    http://www.assfaultjunkies.com/index.php

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Nice!!

Comment

I would like to get a trail bike, I have a few friends that ride regularly
          2007 Honda CBR600rr
          2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
          sigpic

Comment

Ok , so , after fighting with it to get it to start ( I made my own air filter outta an old sock and some fogging oil using the frame from the disintegrating foam filter ) , and FINALLY getting it started , I followed my stepdad up this trail . It's REALLY steep , narrow , and has LOTS of crap on it . So of course the front tire rolls on some sticks and I plop over a fallen tree . Bike lands on me and at a downhill angle . Reach up , turn the key off , use my free leg to push the bike off me , stand it up (frame now high-centered on said tree ) , and try to figger out how to get out of this mess . I just said hell with it , set it down , and YANKED on the frame until it was where I wanted , then stood it up again . Everyone seems to talk about how heavy these things are , I can't believe how LIGHT it is for me to be able to man-handle it like that . Anyway , continued up the hill to meet him sitting there waiting on me with a new rip in my jeans and a couple new scratches on my leg . This thing ain't made for that kinda thing . Once up in the clearing at the top of the hill though , it was pretty fun . 'Cept I couldn't shift because I bent the lever in under the engine : . But I found that if I goose it , the front end WILL come up rather easily . Still want a smaller bike . The KLR is cool for the wide-open stuff , but a BEECH on tight trails through the woods . There is NO friction zone with the clutch , it's either "go" or "stop" . I read that's common , though .
            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Yeah, I'd imagine that thing being a handfull in a tight trail or even up a rocky hill...
              I managed to have some pretty decent fun with my little 100...(sad to even say that 100cc's is fun but, in all honesty, it is)

Here's a place where I went a week ago that was a ton of fun for $10 admission...

Skip to the 5 minute mark to get a good glimpse of what a little xr100 can handle...
              [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDUW7smGmkk"]YouTube - twin hills pt 1[/ame]

(though this video isn't mine, it is of one of the trails I took... My brother-in-laws 250 2-stroke was a bit of a handful for him in this sort of setting... something about the motor not performing well while not being able to go wide open throttle...)

Take a Spin With The KR Mascot...
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdjHBFbMAWE

Comment

Working...
              X