X

Pics of Toys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of Toys

I did this on my busa forum of choice also and it turned out quite well so I thought I would try it here also.
    People love pics so throw up some pics of your toys and show them off. Seeing pics of different trucks, bikes, cars, boats, whatever is not only fun but could give someone in the middle of a project an idea for something they are trying to figure out. I will start with a few of mine.

I have posted this pic before but this is my busa and the wifes pre-600

sold recently but these were my wife and daughters polaris 200's

Mine and my sons race bikes

These are a couple of the trucks that friends and I have built
    straight axle dodge dakota all ford running gear

500hp toyota rolling front and rear 4-link susp.

sigpic
    2004 hayabusa LE-my ride
    2006 ninja 250-the wifes ride

Riding is not just something you do, its a way of life.

Nice ....
    Not so sure on the Pink ATV'S ~

All you want to know is right here ~

Comment

My g/f is jealous of your pink ATVs, I'm jealous of your Busa
      1999 Katana 750

Comment

Yup you sure got alot of toys! Way more than I will ever have . I guess my Sony 50' HDTV would be my toy now
        lol
        sigpic

Comment

My salvaged roadster

and my bike (of course)

Comment

I dig your Hayabusa. I don't have any toys, just some tools I use for work.

Fender USA Deluxe Strat
            Rickenbacker 360 12 string

Gibson SJ200 Classic Fender Ensenada (handmade)

Ovation Elite (original) OvationCustomLegend
            12 string & matching 6

2 Marshall AS50D amps
            '85 Fender Red Knob Twin amp

and guitar straps with ample turquoise and silver turtles..."Let's work!"

The Gibson (I hope...)
            Last edited by zuma; 09-06-2009, 02:48 PM. Reason: king of guitars didn't show at the top, Bob.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

luv that Ovation Zuma wish I could find a lefty version of it somewhere. Heres a few of my noise makers.

Last edited by JokerZwild; 09-06-2009, 02:52 PM.
              Joker
              The newest addition to the Family!
              sigpic
              stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

Nice rig there Jokerman...on the Ovation, your best bet would be to look for an Elite without the cutaway, or even one of their Adamas guitars, which resemble the Elites, but cost more. I gave mine to a student with the agreement that he must keep it until he can find and afford a better one...no big deal to me...he's a promising guitarist.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Originally posted by zuma View Post
                  Nice rig there Jokerman...on the Ovation, your best bet would be to look for an Elite without the cutaway, or even one of their Adamas guitars, which resemble the Elites, but cost more. I gave mine to a student with the agreement that he must keep it until he can find and afford a better one...no big deal to me...he's a promising guitarist.

Saaaweet bro! Very kewl decision. Its great to see the young up and comming music luvers learning the ropes. My 1st teacher gave me my 1st trumpet. Its nice to see there eyes when the next new door opens up. I know mine light up regularly. My nephew is just now starting to pick it up and YES hes a lefty!! Which means I finally have someone to hand over the axes to when its time! My son is a pure righty and Wouldnt really be able to appreciate them. Im thinkin hes gonna be the drummer.

Originally posted by jbo197 View Post
                  Nice ....
                  Not so sure on the Pink ATV'S ~
                  LOL not for nuthin but my wife and daughter would RAWK those things!! And I dont doubt rippin a wheelie or two on it m'self lol
                  Last edited by JokerZwild; 09-06-2009, 03:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                  Joker
                  The newest addition to the Family!
                  sigpic
                  stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

Noise makers and bikes do count guys.

As far as the pink 4-wheelers I even rocked those things across the dunes. A friend of mine and I would wheelie across the pits in the dunes, it was lots of fun.

acraze throw a pic of the TV up, a toy is a toy. I have a 50" philips plazma. It's one of the best things I ever purchased.
                    sigpic
                    2004 hayabusa LE-my ride

Comment

my toys?

97 GSX600 w/ 9,363mi = $300 (Deal of the century)
                      94.5whp on a Dyno Dynamics

Comment

The bikes:

And the cages:

1980 GS1100E, 2002 748S, 2010 ZX14, 2013 Bonneville T-100

Dave

Comment

here are a couple more
                          This is what used to be a 3 wheeled cushman golf cart and now is 4x4 and running a little over a 100hp sled motor

This is my fun truck. One day I will completely rebuild it but for now it does the job. Crate small block th400 trans. with a stage 2 shift kit and 373 posi front and rear

and this is the one I let get away. 2008 kawasaki klr650 I miss this bike and wish I would have never sold it.
                          sigpic
                          2004 hayabusa LE-my ride

Comment

Come on guys I know there is more toys then this in katana land.
                            sigpic
                            2004 hayabusa LE-my ride

Comment

I just got a new oldish toy!! It's a 1980 kawasaki ke 100 with* a honda xr200 engine it's red with no headlights. It's not a looker either, there is some weird carb sticking out the right side, I seem to be a noob at kick starting this thing... I will have pics later.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X