X

cheap headlight mod

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheap headlight mod

I decided I didnt like the old headlight the other day, so I went to "Fast Signs" and asked if they had any scrap vinyl that matched my bike. They had a piece that was really close. I did a few searches on youtube for applying vinyl, and went out to the garage and slapped it on. There are two ways to apply the soapy water technique is the easiest.
    Attached Files
    1992 katana 600 sold to Luke
    1993 katana 600 sold
    Bandit 1250 2007

very cool... i saw pic 1... then saw pic 2 and was like WOAH... uh... that might be illegal and bit tough to light up the road! then i saw pic 3 and was very pleased lol
    2004 Katana
    GO OWLS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SilentTJ View Post
      very cool... i saw pic 1... then saw pic 2 and was like WOAH... uh... that might be illegal and bit tough to light up the road! then i saw pic 3 and was very pleased lol
      LOL, I thought exactly the same thing!

Comment

I'm glad you did that! Looks to turn out even better than I had originally thought!
        -1999 White FRC Corvette
        -2003 Black Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

New headlight looks 'Super'! heh heh
          /ˈpjuːdʒɪt/ sounder
          The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep.
          ...and miles to go before I sleep.
          - The Cyberpoet (RIP 9/20/09)

Comment

When I first saw it I couldn't understand why you would do that....and then I saw the superman thing.

now it's awesome. Well done

Comment

i like it! thumbs up!

Comment

Working...
              X