Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WildKat
    Originally posted by blkpitbull
    Originally posted by THAZKAT
    That is a great trio!! Does two brothers make that pipe come out the back a tad to far? I think I would have to trim the mid pipe a bit for a better look. I like the CF for sure.

Iwas thinking the exact thing. Looks good though, besides sticking out a foot behind ya.....LOL
    As long as he's not gonna do any 12oclock wheelies, he'll be alright

great pics man!!
    Ya know, after so many comments about the length, I went back and check the stock one, and it's not really that much longer... The stock pipe still sticks out a little, just much lower... Here is a before and after comparo..

--
    Sagan

Comment

two brothers does come back higher and farther back than stock. the issue with cutting the mid pipe is that it would then interfere with the stock passenger pegs.
      Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Originally posted by zleviticus
        two brothers does come back higher and farther back than stock. the issue with cutting the mid pipe is that it would then interfere with the stock passenger pegs.
        put a solo cowl on it and screw the passenger pegs LOL
        TDA Racing/Motorsports
        1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
        Who knows what is next?
        Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
        Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

The pegs are already gone.. 'Course I almost shattered an allen wrench getting the right side one off, it was so siezed the wrench twisted almost 20 degs as I yanked on it with a breaker bar.. The solo cowl is coming, after I pay off the exhaust..
          --
          Sagan

Comment

I love it...but it needs the smoke screen and solocowl as Junior said!

that pipe looks cool way back there

Comment

Originally posted by tdrcomm
              Originally posted by BearKat
              SoCal in the house!

Represent the Kat at Frisco's!

Is that SoCal or LoCal?
              SoCal Tom, LoCal or Low-Cal....is down here by Mexico.
              1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
              2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
              Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

Working...
              X