sanded kat on killboy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sanded kat on killboy

1999 Katana 750

Love the piant! Is that bedliner? I always wanted to paint a bike with that fake stone spray paint, the stuff made for flow pots and crafty crap, kinda reminds me of that.
    Originally posted by arsenic
    93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

Putting bed liner on a bike is a horrible idea... Its heavy and ugly. It would only be good when you dropped you bike. I dont like the way it looks. Im not to partial to the guy riding it either lol.
      My first bike: 2001 Suzuki GSX-F

Comment

We have painted pickups with bedliner and I am here to tell ya there aint no way I would paint a bike with it.
        sigpic
        2004 hayabusa LE-my ride
        2006 ninja 250-the wifes ride

Riding is not just something you do, its a way of life.

Comment

on the plus side it covers bad body work
          Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

if it is bedliner, he did a dang good job with it. could be eggshell coating.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

hmmmm ugly! but to each his own.
              sigpicLife is 5% what happens to you, and 95% how you react to it
              k9 GSX-R 600
              GO VOLS!

Comment

LOL @ open-face helmet...... That windshield won't feel good against your face, bud!
                Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

I don't really like the bike, but i'm kind of diggin' the way the "S" on the tank looks.

Comment

Working...
                  X