X

my first bike

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my first bike

well i have never riden before but i needed another mode of transportation for when my car is in the shop.

i've always wanted a bike and i found this one on craigslist and the guy was only asking $900 i hauled it home for $500 with a pretty nice ramp. it's been jetted and has a vance and hines exhaust and it sounds pretty good now that i finally got it rolling. it needed a new chain or sprocket so i just bought a kit other than that it's just a lot of little stuff. heh the guy layed it down when he was drunk just sitting on it making motor cycle sounds. so i redid the plastics they were pretty messed up. it's been a lot of fun working on it and the 20 minutes i got to drive it totally made it worth it. all i need now is fluids and filters and i'm good to go. oh and tires.

I'll be the first to recommend taking the Motorcycle Safety Foundation course.

Either way, be safe and have fun. But come back alive and with all your limbs and tell us about your adventures you have.
    How To Install Race Tech Emulators & Rebuild Forks
    How To Repack Yoshimura RS3 Exhaust
    How To Install Oil Cooler Fans
    How To Install Audiovox Cruise Control On A 1998+ Katana

Comment

Cool find... Enjoy it and be safe...
      Talk about droppin your bike.... How about droppin it off the trailer bringing it home from the dealer with 1 mile on it.. Yep that's me...

Comment

Very nice for the price....congrats!!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=107018844
        http://www.youtube.com/user/neoshifter

Genesis 9:6
        Whosoever sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed......RIP Daniel A. Mguire,you'll always be in my heart brother.

Comment

nice looking bike dude just needs to be cleaned up some
          Take it slow out there and ride safe. Take the MSF course it could save your life
          1999 Katana 750

Comment

Working...
          X