Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

New pictures, after some recent updates...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jettajake00 View Post
    I didn't add the swingarm tape, I bought it with the reflective tape already there...I didn't think it was too much so I haven't taken it off-it isn't that bad...and it definitely can't hurt to be able to be seen more, not over-cautious IMHO. Although the small red strips I have thought about removing just haven't done it yet-probably get to that soon...
    I removed the fork reflectors and when I chopped the shovel the rear reflectors went with it.
    As far as the decals go when I bought this I wasn't into Katanas enough to know what year had what decals, I thought they were factory applied...they look good though either way

That's cool-which direction are you coming from? Riding or in a cage?

coming from Tn in the cage. kind of a vacation. bringing my kiddos to meet some friends. I do plan to bring the bike on another trip.

Comment

any good bike shops near by? havent had any luck with search around here yet havent checked jeff though
      i baby my kat even if it does have nine lives

Comment

it's an 2yr old thread!
        "The shortest distance between two points is for people that don't ride!"

2001 Suzuki TL1000R Sold to Cintidude "May you be one with the Torque!!"
        1998 Suzuki Gsxr 750 SRAD
        2006 Suzuki Katana 600

Comment

doh!!
          I didnt even notice myself. Im glad it awoken, I enjoyed checkin out that Kat!!
          "Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana."

Comment

Blacks defo the best colour man !! Top work

Comment

Nice looking bike...
              2014 Ducati Monster 1200
              http://www.flickr.com/photos/austin-stevens/

Comment

Working...
              X