X

late night pittsburgh ride - crappy pics for joo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• late night pittsburgh ride - crappy pics for joo

i really wish i'd taken my camera. a few of these pics could have been really good ones.

as i didn't take my cam with me, here's some of pittsburgh through my iphone. at night. local guys will recognize the locations

Cool pictures! Looks like a nice night out.

Comment

Godspeed
      CSBA #1167
      Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

Very nice!!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=107018844
        http://www.youtube.com/user/neoshifter

Genesis 9:6
        Whosoever sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed......RIP Daniel A. Mguire,you'll always be in my heart brother.

Comment

thanks. next time i'll take my camera and take some pics worth posting

Comment

nice pics... Are those illumiglo gauges? If they are those friggin things are way brighter than mine!

Comment

those are my own custom creation.

the only violet gauges i've seen

Comment

I like riding at night with the exception of the many deer that like to walk out in the road.

Comment

Did you just replace the lights in the dash? Those things are bad@$$.

Comment

i used leds and sanded the shading off the back of the gauge face

and thanks. when i get rid of this bike, i'm going to keep the gauges. i love them. i really wish you could see them in person, they look weird in the pics. and blue instead of violet

Comment

Working...
                    X