Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good.

Comment

Thanks guys!

I'll get those hairpin turns one of these days when the sun is out.

mjangus - I bought it at the end of August last year. Haven't had it too long and have only put about 1000 miles on it since I've had it. This year I'm looking to be needing to replace the tires towards the beginning of the winter months. I just put brand new tires on :P

I bought this as a learning bike, not expecting much out of it, in hopes of moving up to an 05-06 636 and sell the Kat, but I'm having second thoughts. I just love this bike.
      Last edited by Burninator; 05-29-2009, 10:36 AM.
      Unionize Wal*Mart
      Labor Union: "An organization of workers formed for the purpose of advancing its members' interests in respect to wages, benefits, and working conditions." Now, what is so wrong with that? Seriously, someone please tell me.
      "Sex is an acquisition without the burden of possession. No matter how many women you take home, you never have a storage problem."
      Gear: Because walking away in disgust beats riding away in an ambulance.
      R.I.P CyberPoet

Comment

I like the colors. You were only about 2 hrs from me that day..

Comment

Thanks. I live in Poughkeepsie, which isn't TOO far.

I have a new riding pic:

<3 this turn!
          Last edited by Burninator; 06-20-2009, 02:09 AM.
          Unionize Wal*Mart
          Labor Union: "An organization of workers formed for the purpose of advancing its members' interests in respect to wages, benefits, and working conditions." Now, what is so wrong with that? Seriously, someone please tell me.
          "Sex is an acquisition without the burden of possession. No matter how many women you take home, you never have a storage problem."
          R.I.P CyberPoet

Comment

Nice

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

Nice looking ride. And them corner shots... awww man, I would love it!
              SAV

Head up, eyes open... always!!!
              Be... and be not afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by Enjay386 View Post
                I like the colors

Comment

tiger stripes

Comment

nice
                    Joker
                    The newest addition to the Family!
                    sigpic
                    stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

Nice lookin Kat man

Comment

Thanks guys.

I have to redo the fairing with the petcock knob on it. I went to remove my old petcock and replace it with a new, rebuilt one and gas poured ALL down the side of the bike. There was more gas in the tank then I thought. So now I have gas streaks all down one side. Going to attempt it myself, I just hope I can color match the paint. All I have left to do is paint and find a clutch side mirror and she will be 100% complete!

Wish me luck! lol

Updates to come.
                        Unionize Wal*Mart
                        R.I.P CyberPoet

Comment

nice bike mellow yellow

Comment

looks good
                            [FONT=Georgia]Gonna miss you guys and gals, be safe!!

Comment

Working...
                            X