X

I think I found my next bike purchase

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SweetLou View Post
    You do know its a Brit bike.... right????
    Shut your mouth fool!
    -Steve

sigpic
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
    Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Best color combo EVER!

That is a beautiful bike!
      It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

I'd hit it!! Sexy as hell.....Let me know if you need help keeping all those thoroughbreds in good condition…..I call dibs on the RR when you leave her behind.
        Bill
        1989 Katana 600 Blue on Black
        sigpic

Comment

I looked at this exact bike as well. I still find myself toggling over to the page to take a peak at it but have also found myself fixated on the GSXr750.

This color combo is just drop dead sexy though.

Originally posted by steves View Post
          Shut your mouth fool!
          Hey the Triumph dealer by you doesn't happen to have one in do they? Well the SE anyway. I dont like the red or black as much....
          Last edited by soulpatch; 05-15-2009, 09:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
          I am a Penn State fanatic.
          Why is the sky blue and white? God is a PSU fan...

Comment

I'm actually saving for one right now. I'm about halfway there

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

She is a beautiful bike that is for sure and the color combo is sweet!! I see nothing wrong with the "Brit" bikes myself, but it is like a Harley.....be prepared to drop a pretty penny every time you walk through the door ...the name will cost ya! I know several people that own the triumphs, and they all LOVE them. And you cant beat that sound....You're are going to have to buy another garage if you keep this up Paul....or you could just keep one or two here I would make sure they were took good care of as I am a great babysitter!

Comment

That thing looks wicked!! And msrp only $11,999 CDN??? That's cheaper than an R6/CBR600RR/ZX6R .... Hell it's only a few thousand more than the ZZR ... hmmmmmmmm ..
                2008 ZZR 600 (His)
                Black
                Frame Sliders

2009 Ninja 250R (Hers)
                Red
                Solo Seat Cowl & Fender Eliminator

Comment

Gorgeous..

Event tho I'm not even done with the CF mod, I am thinking of selling the kat to upgrade to an R bike....

Comment

OMG!

<----wiping up a puddle of drool!
                    THE DOC
                    RIP MARC......Ride on in Heaven Brother!
                    Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a
                    mistake when you make it again.
                    sigpic

Comment

That's a sweet ride!!! I've liked those bikes for a while now, but the color scheme is awesome!
                      Godspeed
                      CSBA #1167
                      Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

Looks SWEET!!!!!!!!
                        sigpic
                        1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

I guess I'm gonna be the first to say I don't like the flat blue. Gloss would have been nice. Still a fantastic bike.
                          90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                          I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                          Originally posted by soulless kaos
                          but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

She's definitely a looker. My only question is have you had the chance to sit on one yet? The 675 are freaking tiny. I wish I wouldn't look like mcgilla gorilla on one.
                            Pics
                            Pics
                            No pics yet
                            Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

Originally posted by thetable View Post
                              She's definitely a looker. My only question is have you had the chance to sit on one yet? The 675 are freaking tiny. I wish I wouldn't look like mcgilla gorilla on one.
                              Yes, I have sat on one before. They're sweet!!!

My friends that have them have all loved the bikes. We have a large group of Triumph guys here that host a bike night in my town. They're very popular bikes around here. There isn't many Daytona 675s around here though

I will have to research how reliable and expensive they're to maintain/repair.
                              2007 Honda CBR600rr
                              2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
                              sigpic

Comment

Let me know what you find Zepp. I am going to head up to my local Triumph dealer tomorrow to try to sit on one....
                                I am a Penn State fanatic.
                                Why is the sky blue and white? God is a PSU fan...

Comment

Working...
                                X