X

My Katana...Getting Custom Paint!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sharpie6 View Post
    got any pics yet? I just posted a thread with my new paint job. check it out

http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=97517

NICE paint sharpie
    sigpic2006 KAT 750

"Ever wonder how some people have made it as far in life as they have?"

Comment

nice paint man

Comment

thats awsome! never really seen that on s/t bike before

Comment

Originally posted by airforceranger49 View Post
          damn bro... looks sick!!! cant wait to see it all come together... are u doin the paint yourself, or someone else... if someone else, how much are they charging? ... if your doing it, how much would you charge? lol
          I found a guy who paints at the Big Dog Motorcycles factory in Wichita, KS and he paints stuff like this on the side. He is slow as hell, but I wanted it done right and not rushed. So here I sit, 2-1/2 months later without my bike! Hopefully it will be pinstriped tomorrow and I'll be putting it back together next week.

Costs all depend on what you are looking for and how many pieces are being painted. The sky is the limit if you want to go crazy...he does good work though, and you definately get what you pay for!

Comment

The paint looks great!
            Representing the Pre's! Updated my Garage so have a look!

Comment

now make sure you have some frame sliders.
              -2000 "750"

Comment

Originally posted by Cheriff View Post
                now make sure you have some frame sliders.
                Frame sliders were the first thing I purchased after giving the painter my deposit! I would cry...

Comment

Paint Update - Ready for Pinstriping

The flames are done...now it is ready for pinstriping. I'm debating on the color for the pinstripes. Probably going with a dark reddish-orange but I considered something a little more wild like purple. Anyone have a thought?
                  Attached Files

Comment

siiiiiiick
                    the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
                    # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
                    [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

Thanks! I can't wait til it's done! Nearly 3 months since I took the plastics off...painter said it would take 3 weeks. Oh well!

Comment

Originally posted by daronism View Post
                        Thanks! I can't wait til it's done! Nearly 3 months since I took the plastics off...painter said it would take 3 weeks. Oh well!
                        They all say that!!!!! That's why we do painting stuff in the winter time!
                        Representing the Pre's! Updated my Garage so have a look!

Comment

Yes them flames kick my flames @$$
                          sigpic

Comment

I'd do silver or gold...maybe even go the extent of using gold leaf for striping out the flames...badass paintjob bro.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
                            You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

I have always been a huge fan of the real looking flames, much more than the west coast style. Looking sick azz bro!
                              TDA Racing/Motorsports
                              1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                              Who knows what is next?
                              Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                              Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Originally posted by ThAzKat View Post
                                I have always been a huge fan of the real looking flames, much more than the west coast style. Looking sick azz bro!
                                Don't be pickin on the West Coast now.

Tmod

Comment

Working...
                                X