X

some katana film action!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LAsunbird86 View Post
    I have actually tried that one before. He pulled into the gas station with me and just sat there. Oh well, it was a good time for me to check my chain,tire pressure, brakes, etc. anyway.
    Water , feel tires , consult map , maybe have a snack ....... I could wait him out . Then maybe if I'm feeling ****y , leave and go in circles around the block or something .
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Cool vid...but Katriders is the best motorcycle forum on the net...I am sure of it
      +1
      1990 Kat 750 GSXR750 cams Barnetts clutch kit Yoshimura full exhaust

Comment

Originally posted by md86 View Post
        Water , feel tires , consult map , maybe have a snack ....... I could wait him out . Then maybe if I'm feeling ****y , leave and go in circles around the block or something .
        After the rounds around the block pull back in and double check everything. lol

Comment

Boo cops suck you know with the whole pulling you over because your going too fast thing.

Comment

Originally posted by tparra90 View Post
            Boo cops suck you know with the whole pulling you over because your going too fast thing.
            it's their job! and only a few bad ones suck.
            never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Cops around here pass me even when I'm speeding. I'll be running 70 in a 55 and they'll pass me doing 90. Happens all the time.

Comment

Working...
              X