No announcement yet.
X

Got a new cage today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

convertibles are nice. always wanted t-tops though.
    R.I.P. Marc- You will be missed!

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Comment

Nice Matt. I never really like convert becuz of the extra weigh. But in a nice cruiser like that. I would be down. Especially in FL
      sigpic
      Update Jul 11 2014
      Done finally road worthy, Huge difference in looks compare to the pic in my SIG. Will update everything soon.

Comment

sweet!
        sigpicLife is 5% what happens to you, and 95% how you react to it
        k9 GSX-R 600
        GO VOLS!

Comment

Nice ride!! Throw some hub-cap spinners on there! And don't hit any animals either, oilf filter is is really close to the ground, could break it off and its costly. Maybe a yut ugh sticker
          Captain of Squad 11

Comment

Nice Car!
            2001 GSX 750-F Katana

"Greeneyedream"

Comment

Nice... I had one of those before, a 96. That was a good summer. Unfortunately the tranny went out at 64k miles, and I had to sell it for dirt cheap.
              Roops Photography|facebook|
              03 GSXR 1000
              04 Honda Aquatrax Jetski
              Past: 92 Yamaha Seca II -> 04 Kat 600 -> 92 Kat w/gsxr 750 swap -> 01 GSXR 750 -> 03 GSXR 1000

Comment

looks nices, have fun!

Comment

Pretty nice.....how much?!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=107018844
                  http://www.youtube.com/user/neoshifter

Genesis 9:6
                  Whosoever sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed......RIP Daniel A. Mguire,you'll always be in my heart brother.

Comment

Originally posted by neoshifter View Post
                    Pretty nice.....how much?!

$4k, right at KBB value & trade-market value. A little more than what a wanted to pay, but it came off a used car lot. I'm pretty happy with the cars condition. seems as if a grandma drove it all the time. The top is white and only looks a few years old. no tears or rips and the seems are in pretty good shape. But the underside of the top has a lot of sun damage from being down. a few other things show that its the original top. It's a pretty comfy ride. Next week I'm have a bunch off engine maintenance done and have the Tires re-aligned and balanced. I'm also turning the tire inside out (black, no white wall) and replacing the hubcaps. That will be temporary 'til I get some new tires.
                    Last edited by Mat0302; 04-10-2009, 08:35 AM.
                    myspace
                    2006 Suzuki Kat GSX750F

Comment

Nice ride!!! Make sure to wear you sunscreen on those hot days!!!
                      With a hip hop the hippie to the hippie
                      The hip hip a hop a you don't stop the rockin
                      To the bang bang boogie
                      Say up jump the boogie to the rhythm of the boogie the beat

Comment

Working...
                      X