• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
    This thread smells funny...

hahahahahah

Comment

Use VHT Night shades to paint the signal lights not PAINT

black look but its transparent so the lights shine through nice and bright
      98 GSX750F
      95 Honda VT600 vlx
      08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

You think it would be possible/safe to do the inside of the housing?

Edit: Nevermind... its late.... and forgot that mine are orange... it would just look terrible if i did that...

Comment

Originally posted by snypez View Post
          You think it would be possible/safe to do the inside of the housing?

Edit: Nevermind... its late.... and forgot that mine are orange... it would just look terrible if i did that...
          What do you mean??
          2003 Katana 600
          sigpic
          "The only easy day was yesterday"

Comment

o ok. thanks. need to look at that law for ohio
            Ohio is the same. Can't even have it vertical off the swingarm. Don't ask me how well I am aware of these laws.....

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
            You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Like a 17 1/2 year old Catholic school girl- your tail looks great, but is illegal.

At least that's the way it is in PA- you really ought to have turn signals of some kind at the rear. No matter how clearly you hand signal- some ninny in a GMC Acadia is sure to think you were "waving" and push you right out of the way. I don't blame them either- if you had to sip a mocha douch'a latte, text your partner at the firm, flip the Wall Street Journal to the Tech pages and synch your Ipod with your phone while trying to pay attention to who the guy on the motorcycle is waving to- you'd smash them too.
              ::flail::

>=o)

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
              -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

lookin good. i did a similar thing to my front turn signals, only i did mine white. i didnt do the tail light, cause i'd prefer that to still be fully visible, and i'm planning on getting an integrated soon anyway. and as far as rear signals go, i chopped those off when i did a fender eliminator, down here it doesnt really matter if you signal, cause no one else does anyway. plus turn signals arent required for motorcycles here in florida, doesnt make sense, but w/e i'm not gonna complain.
                2004 Katana
                GO OWLS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hardlydangerous View Post
                  Use VHT Night shades to paint the signal lights not PAINT

black look but its transparent so the lights shine through nice and bright

Comment

Not bad at all...............
                    This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
                    BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

Originally posted by SilentTJ View Post
                      lookin good. i did a similar thing to my front turn signals, only i did mine white. i didnt do the tail light, cause i'd prefer that to still be fully visible, and i'm planning on getting an integrated soon anyway. and as far as rear signals go, i chopped those off when i did a fender eliminator, down here it doesnt really matter if you signal, cause no one else does anyway. plus turn signals arent required for motorcycles here in florida, doesnt make sense, but w/e i'm not gonna complain.
                      finally someone not totally hating on the turn signals
                      2003 Katana 600
                      sigpic
                      "The only easy day was yesterday"

Comment

hahahahahah
                        'REMEMBER SOME PEOPLE ARE
                        ALIVE SIMPLY BECAUSE IT IS
                        ILLEGAL TO SHOOT THEM'

sigpic----------------------------------------

Comment

looks good. I know they also have the smoked turn signals and integrated tail lights from fatbikez.com or clear alternatives.
                          Godspeed
                          CSBA #1167
                          Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

How did you get the blue rim around the tire? is it just painted on?
                            1999 Katana 750

Comment

Originally posted by Free Coffee View Post
                              Like a 17 1/2 year old Catholic school girl- your tail looks great, but is illegal.
                              I like that quote right there...

In florida that tag will cost you a $1000 first offense (and it's considered a moving violation you get points for that)....new laws bud check out the FL Statues.

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

Clean looking bike you got, love that exhaust pipe!
                                Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
                                Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

Working...
                                X