X

New LED's on my '98 Kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New LED's on my '98 Kat

Hey all. New to the boards, so I thought I'd post some pics of my baby. Just got done a pretty big LED job, so I figured I'd post show you all. Let me get some opinions. Not sure if I have to be a "Registered Vendor" to say this, but I do outfit lots of other people's bikes with LED's so, if you'd be interested, let me know!

welcome!!! nice job
    Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
    Current Bikes:
    1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

That looks sweet. Sure you will turn some heads at night
      2002 GSXF 750

Comment

that thing sure does glow!
        sigpicLife is 5% what happens to you, and 95% how you react to it
        k9 GSX-R 600
        GO VOLS!

Comment

Very nice. Welcome to KR.

Comment

sweet i just got a pair in today i ordered off ebay..spring braek this friday im putting my lights on...nice job!!!how many lights are on there?
            pveity = 100%

Comment

Welcome to KR.
              sigpic
              1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

Nice job!!! Welcome to KR.com
                This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
                BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

looks real good...do cops get ****ed about these?...I want to buy me some
                  I want a Busa...

American by birth, Southern by the grace of God.

(In Indiana for now)

Comment

Looks really good! In some states i believe certain colors may be legal, but i don't think red is one of them, but i think its the color i am going to go with also

Comment

i want to paint my bike silver and black and get purpleish blue lights on her...
                      I want a Busa...

American by birth, Southern by the grace of God.

(In Indiana for now)

Comment

Looks Really good man
                        FASTER FASTER FASTER UNTIL THE THRILL OF SPEED OVERCOMES YOUR FEAR OF DEATH!

Comment

Yeah, I just got the bike back out for the winter, and seeing as its coldest at night in the northeast, I haven't done much riding with them on yet, so I'm not sure about the cops-issue yet. There are a ton of people around me with Hogs and such that have all kinds of crazy colored LEDs on them, and I've never seen them stopped. Doesn't mean it doesn't happen tho... I guess if they give me a hard time I'll turn em off unless I'm at a show or something. As far as how many are on there, a lot of it is flexible waterproof strips and such, but I'd estimate prolly around 200 LED's total. If you want more specifics, just PM me, I'd be happy to share the details.

Comment

Originally posted by chandler213 View Post
                            looks real good...do cops get ****ed about these?...I want to buy me some
                            I do believe red is illegal. Red and Blue i know are the too up in Wi where i live. its cause its the same colors as a police cruiser
                            Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
                            Current Bikes:
                            1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
                            2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

Good job and welcome to KR!
                              Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
                              Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

Working...
                              X