Painted Wheels

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Painted Wheels

What up Peeps!

I've been wanting to have black wheels on my ZZR for some time now. Well i my girl wanted her blue and white kat painted black as well...so we finally found a painter (Thanks Doug! He also painted giftedwon's wife's ninja 250) to paint her bike - pics coming later today hopefully, but he did my wheels as well and they look pretty good. I'm sure i'll get them powder coated in the future with M&R, but since he had some paint left over from the Misses bike he hooked me up. Check it out and let me know what you think. The rims used to be the color of the frame (see signature pic).
    Attached Files
    Godspeed
    CSBA #1167
    Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

they look cool.

Comment

Lookin good Ebon..

Comment

looks really good
        'Not accidents! Crashes. Almost every crash can be prevented by avoiding distractions while driving.'

Comment

I like em......
          This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
          BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

Nice !!
            The supreme happiness of life is the conviction of being loved for yourself, or, more correctly, being loved in spite of yourself.
            http://myspace.com/solsticio
            www.facebook.com/solsticios

Comment

looking good.

Comment

Looks nice... I like the black wheels.

Krey
                93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Lookin good

Comment

looks good.
                    sigpicLife is 5% what happens to you, and 95% how you react to it
                    k9 GSX-R 600
                    GO VOLS!

Comment

Looking good.

Comment

Nice
                        ADRELINE JUNKIE!!!!!

"ALWAYS RESPECT WHAT'S IN BETWEEN YOUR LEGS"

sigpic

Comment

Really Sharp!!
                          sigpic
                          1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

very nice... you definitely need a satin black D&D....

would compliment your Black ZZR.... not to mention sound really mean... I speak from experience as far as the ZZR with a D&D slip-on....

Take a Spin With The KR Mascot...
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdjHBFbMAWE

Comment

Got a two bros in the closet i hope to put on soon. I like the D&D color for sure, but don't like how it sounds. However, that's just my opinion. Thanks for the comments though everyone.

Originally posted by allblackkat View Post
                              very nice... you definitely need a satin black D&D....

would compliment your Black ZZR.... not to mention sound really mean... I speak from experience as far as the ZZR with a D&D slip-on....
                              Godspeed
                              CSBA #1167
                              Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

Working...
                              X