X

tank mount camera

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tank mount camera

I dont believe I've posted these here yet. But here's a video of my riding on a cold day, wasn't made to show speed or anything like that, was only made to test the camera mount. The other is me following a friend.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDWQ6uXxYWU"]YouTube - zx6r camera mount[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUGDC3bRzKM"]YouTube - Caldwell 600RR[/ame]

fixed
    Last edited by halliwood; 03-04-2009, 09:53 PM.
    1978 Suzuki GS750
    1995 Suzuki Katana 600
    2007 Kawaski ZX6R

www.bikesoftheworld.com

not really sure why its not working for me, but you can view all my vids at this link

1978 Suzuki GS750
    1995 Suzuki Katana 600
    2007 Kawaski ZX6R

www.bikesoftheworld.com

Comment

skateboarding vid???????
      Godspeed
      CSBA #1167
      Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

Originally posted by 600Kat4EB View Post
        skateboarding vid???????
        is there something wrong with skating?
        1978 Suzuki GS750
        1995 Suzuki Katana 600
        2007 Kawaski ZX6R

www.bikesoftheworld.com

Comment

Originally posted by halliwood View Post
          only if you don't mind me beating you with your board
          Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

Originally posted by rexazz2 View Post
            only if you don't mind me beating you with your board
            why you trying to act hard? I posted a link to my vids, for people to see the tank mount vid. And yes I just happen to have a skate vid on there that I shot. Because yes I skate, deal with it. But if your joking thats fine but I dont know you. So don't try to act hard online it just makes you look dumb.
            1978 Suzuki GS750
            1995 Suzuki Katana 600
            2007 Kawaski ZX6R

www.bikesoftheworld.com

Comment

Comment

halliwood, you gotta be a little less sensitive around this bunch. We're a bunch of jokers bro!
                THE DOC
                RIP MARC......Ride on in Heaven Brother!
                Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a
                mistake when you make it again.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by halliwood View Post
                  nope, just thought i was going to see a motocycle tank mount camera when i clicked the link.....patience is not my strong suit.
                  Godspeed
                  CSBA #1167
                  Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

nope, just thought i was going to see a motocycle tank mount camera when i clicked the link.....patience is not my strong suit.
                    its there, its just the skate video is the newest of the ones that I've uploaded. Scroll down and you'll see all my videos. Almost all of them or bike vids

but heres a direct link to the tank mount vid.
                    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDWQ6uXxYWU"]YouTube - zx6r camera mount[/ame]

Originally posted by DOCTORNITRO View Post
                    halliwood, you gotta be a little less sensitive around this bunch. We're a bunch of jokers bro!
                    its all good, I've just been around internet forums for a long time. And I don't care for those that just talk trash online (e-ganstas).

so it looks like if you use the youtube feature on here it doesn't work but if you just paste the link without the youtube button it works. weird
                    Last edited by halliwood; 03-04-2009, 09:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                    1978 Suzuki GS750
                    1995 Suzuki Katana 600
                    2007 Kawaski ZX6R

www.bikesoftheworld.com

Comment

3 strikes your out !!
                      Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

vids look good. Dont have sound here at work so i'll have to check them later as well. What road or area where you guys?
                        Godspeed
                        CSBA #1167

Comment

vids look good. Dont have sound here at work so i'll have to check them later as well. What road or area where you guys?
                          Central Kentucky area, that's the road we take on bike night. Just rode it tonight, but had to take it about as easy as I did in the video due to all the salt on the roads. But it was still fun riding and hanging out with some friends that I haven't seen in awhile.
                          1978 Suzuki GS750
                          1995 Suzuki Katana 600
                          2007 Kawaski ZX6R

www.bikesoftheworld.com

Comment

Working...
                          X