X

Intro/ pics of my "Darth Katana"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very nice ride, and welcome to the site
    Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

Thanks, where is the video of that guy bashing into the girl there, I want to see the full vid
      Custom flat black,pin stripes,mesh mod,Custom fender eliminator,signal integrator,Custom handlebars,New smoke screen,Braada cowl soon,clear signals.Later-Jet kit,K&N air filter ............................

Comment

welcome to the board. like the bike. check out clear alternatives, they offer a discount to katriders.com members for the clear turn signal lenses.
        -jason

Welcome to Katriders! Click Here to Register

RIP ROB (AKA BREEZE)

Comment

I like the bike. I would have passed on the pin stripes, but then it ain't my call. 2003 for that money is killer. A 750 to boot? Arrest that man!
          My first aid kit comes with lights and siren

But sir, we are Navy SEALs, we are supposed to be surrounded...

Comment

Welcome to KR !

Comment

Hi and welcome. I love the flat black paint. Keep posting pics.
              walk lightly, breathe deeply, harm none

Comment

Welcome to hell my friend...lol nice ride
                The lord is the only passenger I ride with

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

its still ugly.....are you still gay?

(that was meant for Dee Dub)

Comment

Originally posted by Range
                      Kats are CRAP...your bike is UGLY....you are probably GAY. Your wife is having an affair on you.

Does that feel like the other forums?

That doesn't happen here....except to me!
                      The views expressed by Range in no way reflect the views of Katriders.com, the management, owners, moderators, members, motorcyclist, bikers, cage drivers, Canadians, fuzzy bunnies,
                      Manchester United, Squid busters, the AMA, the PTA, MGM, UN, NATO,
                      Mammals, invertabrates and 99.999% of all extra terrestrials..

Comment

Welcome and the bike looks good, I have one of those ugly blue ones
                        R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Welcome to KR with such a nice Kat!
                          And don't listen to Range, He can't even punch anyone in the throat right now
                          TDA Racing/Motorsports
                          1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                          Who knows what is next?
                          Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                          Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Re: Intro/ pics of my "Darth Katana"

Originally posted by Katana Nate
                            30 year old. Married Father of 2 . Love riding, love working on bike even more. Im going to try to load a pic of m bike. Anyway, glad to have found the forum. Im so sick of people saying stupid stuff about Kats on other forums. I got this a few months ago, salvage title, 2003 for only 3800. 2200 miles. I didnt like the blue it was. couldnt afford a paint job, so I came up wit this idea. Flat black with my own graphics, pin stripes and decals. I cut off the rear fender, installed a signal integrator, custom built a license plate bracket. Bought new skome colored wind screen. And this is how it came out. I like it alot. Still to come.. Soon, D and D slip on, dynojet kit, K and N air filter, solo seat cowl, And whatever else I come up with along the way.
                            The kat that is invisible to the naked eye.
                            sigpic

Comment

new pics to come, new decals, gel seat, D and D pipe, clear lenses, and completely redone bars, no more clip ons, you will see soon
                              Custom flat black,pin stripes,mesh mod,Custom fender eliminator,signal integrator,Custom handlebars,New smoke screen,Braada cowl soon,clear signals.Later-Jet kit,K&N air filter ............................

Comment

Nice bike. Welcome.

Comment

Working...
                                X