X

share some pictures with ya'll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice pics
    25 minutes from the Cherohala, 30 minutes to overlook (Deals Gap)

Comment

We went up there on Christmas day when it was started snowing! That is a great ride. Can't wait until I can get this stinkin' bike fixed! Great pics. I'll give you a shout out next time I get out that way.
      sigpic

Comment

we should utilize the SoCal forum a little more to organize rides! or even just mini meets would be cool.
        sigpic
        2008 GSX-650F / 1990 GSX-600F sold facebook

Comment

Great pics!!

I wanna ride
          2007 Honda CBR600rr
          2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
          sigpic

Comment

Again thanks for sharing the Pics !!!! Its -5 degrees outside right now . There is no freezing your Arse off smilies to put here.
            sigpic

RIP CP
            50th Anniv R6
            95 Katana 600
            http://www.assfaultjunkies.com/index.php

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqkmaewWqJY"]YouTube - Jason on HWY 243 01-15-2009[/ame]
              sigpic

Comment

Nice pics, except that second one. WHERE ARE ALL THE BOATS? MY GOD, THE HUMANITY!
                "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

Thanks for sharing the pictures; I enjoyed them. I don't have the scenery like that near me, but I do have the right weather (65 degrees this afternoon) and the open and empty highways. I'm going riding this afternoon. I'd take pictures too, but most of them would look like

_______ _____________ ___________ _______________ _______ ____________

However, the sunsets here are incredible, but you can't hike or catch a trout in a sunset. Therefore, I live in abstraction. That's a very nice 650 you ride also. I was tempted to get one myself for a while. Thanks again!

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Originally posted by zuma View Post
                    Thanks for sharing the pictures; I enjoyed them. I don't have the scenery like that near me, but I do have the right weather (65 degrees this afternoon) and the open and empty highways. I'm going riding this afternoon. I'd take pictures too, but most of them would look like

__________________________________________________ _______________

However, the sunsets here are incredible, but you can't hike or catch a trout in a sunset. Therefore, I live in abstraction. That's a very nice 650 you ride also. I was tempted to get one myself for a while. Thanks again!
                    as long as you are having fun! have a safe ride!

sigpic

Comment

Nice report Jason!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
                      With a hip hop the hippie to the hippie
                      The hip hip a hop a you don't stop the rockin
                      To the bang bang boogie
                      Say up jump the boogie to the rhythm of the boogie the beat

Comment

now I just need to figure out a way to mount my camra.... hang'm on my neck was probably the unsafest thing I've ever done

thinking about doing this over the next week or so.
                        sigpic

Comment

Nice ride, looks like fun. Now if it would just dry up here so the roads are clear, I'd be good to go.

Comment

thanks for keep us on the east coast jealous! I'm living vicarously through all of our south and west coast folks! Enjoy and send some of that sun and dry weather east please.
                            Godspeed
                            CSBA #1167
                            Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

Idyllwild is awesome...I love the 74 going up from Hemet!
                              Thanks for sharing!

I usually take the 38 up to Big Bear...

Comment

Working...
                              X