• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whitecl0ver View Post
    wow thats a 1st....

Comment

Originally posted by Wild-Bill View Post
      I noticed a long time ago that if you like to eat good food it helps if you know how to cook. I like good food...

Maybe the guy in the video is so angry because he hasn't had anything good to eat for a while...
      Yeah, well, it's pretty obvious he's not getting any these days, either.

Man, oh, man, guys- the women just LOVE it when you cook- and I mean really cook- for them. I launched one of the best relationships of my life by preparing a grilled chicken green salad from scratch, served with a decent but budget-priced white. No need to be showy, or expensive, to be effective- just do it well, and do it from the heart, and you are golden.

And frankly, I didn't think it was all that funny. Briefly, mildly amusing, yes, but it didn't rise above the horizon.
      "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

^^ listen to the man.
        the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
        # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
        [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

i dont need too...I'm the grill freakin master....I cook good, i didn't get this chubby not cooking and i cook for my woman often!

My Grill
          Last edited by whitecl0ver; 01-14-2009, 02:35 PM.

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

I do all the cooking when I'm home, and have since I got married 22 1/2 years ago. I make everything from homemade spaghetti sauce, to stews from scatch (wifes allergic to anything soy which petty much rules out cheating and using any premade stuff from the grocery store). I suprised her one time, when she came home from work to a steak and lobster candle light dinner on Valentines Day, complete with wine and a dessert (sent the kids to Grandma's for the night hehe).
            John,
            '05 GSXR750, '86 FZX700 Fazer, wifes bike '02 R6
            sigpic

Comment

uhhhh ohhhhh

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

lmao

Comment

What a f-wit.

Comment

I felt the urge during the entire video to go out and find this guy and punch him in the face.

Comment

Working...
                    X