No announcement yet.
X

Hey, tell me what you think!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like those bar ends...been looking for some just like it actually. The wing, I would definitely take it off, and throw it away before anyone else sees it.
    2002 R1
    Yoshi TRS exhaust, Undertail, Ohlins Steering Stabilizer, Dark Windshield, Frame Sliders.

Comment

oh man i just dont know what to say about that. nice paint though.
      Hello World.

Comment

Does this look familar? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...geName=WDVWurl

There was a topic on this one allready...

Comment

Please God No....I thought the Rice and Rediculous was strictly for cars.... I am proven wrong.....
          2002 R1
          Yoshi TRS exhaust, Undertail, Ohlins Steering Stabilizer, Dark Windshield, Frame Sliders.

Comment

Originally posted by THAZKAT
            SWEET! what is with the wing though? I like slow black with fast Blue!!
            Slow black huh? Yeah, I know some people that would disagree with that.

Yeah, the BearKat isn't down with the wing either. Nice bike though.
            1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
            2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
            Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

[quote="Yeah, the BearKat isn't down with the wing either. Nice bike though.[/quote]

Did you just refer to yourself in the 3rd person?

Comment

I would say, make that silver pieces in the back black. It is a little distracting from an otherwise great look.

Comment

[quote=AkBigN]
                  Originally posted by "Yeah, the BearKat isn't down with the wing either. Nice bike though.[/quote

some say thats a sign of intelligence..

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
                    Originally posted by AkBigN
                    Originally posted by BearKat
                    Yeah, the BearKat isn't down with the wing either. Nice bike though.
                    some say thats a sign of intelligence..
                    Yes, the bearkat sure did.

Some say that your second toe being longer than your big toe is a sign of intelligence too. I think that theory stinks.
                    1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
                    2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
                    Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

nice bike lose the wing

Comment

Yes the wires and cables are covered in silicon hosing. The pic was actually taken in my church. I am a CMA member and we had blessing of the bikes that day. Give me a few to get a better pic of the hosing.
                        Never thought about painting the wing black. As for the bar ends, if someone wants a set like them or something else custom, let me know.

Comment

thx Wildkat for the little bit of encouragement

Comment

canx the wing dude....other than that sweet looking Kat....colors look good together....
                            RayJRed !!!

Comment

Working...
                            X