X

More from the Gap...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very good footage.
    Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

Awesome video.......nice camera angels!!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=107018844
      http://www.youtube.com/user/neoshifter

Genesis 9:6
      Whosoever sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed......RIP Daniel A. Mguire,you'll always be in my heart brother.

Comment

Cool Vid

Comment

I'm so jealous...awesome vid!
          02 Katana 600 (weekend toy) 11.892 @ 111.92 MPH
          90 GSXR 750/1216
          96 Chevy S-10 (work truck)
          87 Rear Engine Dragster 8.46 @ 157MPH
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chris007911 View Post
            512x384 is an odd size. I'm glad you're using Premiere to edit, that's what i recommend. BUT i recommend VirtualDub to transcode. I don't recommend .mov formats for youtube uploads. DivX or xvid video streams and ac3 audio streams are ideal. You might be able to englarge the resolution to trick youtube to allow 'high quality' playback, not sure what the triggering resolution is.

Also there is a way to embed forceably or use a youtube url 'hack' to get high quality playback by default (if your video supports it).
            http://www.downloadsquad.com/2008/11...outube-videos/
            Oddly enough, everything I have read about optimizing for YouTube has said that .mov files are the best solution for transcoding. Even odder, there are so many different schools of thought as to what is best, I imagine it's all snake oil.

The first upload was encoded with DivX and turned out to be the worst of the attempts. The .mov file looks better than the DivX one, so until I find a better way, I'll have to listen to the snake oil salesmen.

Thanks for the tips. Naturally, I will try most anything to improve the quality of the videos...even if it means using vimeo!

Comment

Originally posted by SKNL2 View Post
              Oddly enough, everything I have read about optimizing for YouTube has said that .mov files are the best solution for transcoding. Even odder, there are so many different schools of thought as to what is best, I imagine it's all snake oil.

The first upload was encoded with DivX and turned out to be the worst of the attempts. The .mov file looks better than the DivX one, so until I find a better way, I'll have to listen to the snake oil salesmen.

Thanks for the tips. Naturally, I will try most anything to improve the quality of the videos...even if it means using vimeo!
              Ah, must be some snake oil for sure, I guess it all depends on the codec options that are set. I'd like to get my hands on a relatively uncompressed copy of your video and have my try at it, but I imagine it'd be huge.

Regardless, awesome video! I see myself doing something very similar with my girlfriend a couple years down the road.
              -Banta

Comment

Working...
              X