No announcement yet.
X

great shot of casey stoner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't like Stoner, but he is a great rider. Yes, he has wrecked a lot because he pushes too hard sometimes. There is no denying that he qualifies most races up front and is competing for the win most of the time. He dominated two years ago. Nobody was even close to him all year. He owned everyone that year.

Stoner is Rossi's only competition consistently.
    2007 Honda CBR600rr
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
    sigpic

Comment

Makes you wonder why Marco Melandri was the worst rider of the year last year, while on a factory Ducati... I don't think he ever came close to a top 5 finish.... Now he's on a Kawasaki and will probably fall off the face of the planet, along with one of my favorite riders, John Hopkins (moreso when he was on the Rizla)...

As far as Valentino goes, he owns all these guys... Jorge Lorenzo shows alot of potential, but can't keep himself from highsiding every other race... How many times can one little guy break his ankles? Poor kid...

Pedrosa? C'mon... I hate him more than I dislike Casey...

I'm curious for the return of Sete Gibernau...

Take a Spin With The KR Mascot...
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdjHBFbMAWE

Comment

Originally posted by allblackkat View Post
        Makes you wonder why Marco Melandri was the worst rider of the year last year, while on a factory Ducati... I don't think he ever came close to a top 5 finish.... Now he's on a Kawasaki and will probably fall off the face of the planet, along with one of my favorite riders, John Hopkins (moreso when he was on the Rizla)...

As far as Valentino goes, he owns all these guys... Jorge Lorenzo shows alot of potential, but can't keep himself from highsiding every other race... How many times can one little guy break his ankles? Poor kid...

Pedrosa? C'mon... I hate him more than I dislike Casey...

I'm curious for the return of Sete Gibernau...

I was always more into AMA than anything. Mainly because you dont need to be backed so much financially as you do in GP. Its easier for underdogs to win.

That and i <3 suzuki and ben spies and matt mladin got 1st and 2nd every race. typically beating whoever was in 3rd by a margin of 15-30 seconds. basically half a lap.... it almost got boring watching spies and matt race because you knew one would win since the rest of the competators were miles away. They are a great show those two. Anyone catch the race where they were like .00000001 away from eachother. Ben beat him on a draft on the straight away... beautiful.

...now that nascar runs it and ben sold out... probably gunna change my mind

Comment

Originally posted by kidblooper View Post
          wheres rossi ? must be infront of him lol, very nice pic

Tok

Comment

Working...
          X