X

just painted my bike!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just painted my bike!

i just got done putin it together, i wish it didnt cut the tail so much cause at first i was gonna do a streetfighter but changed my mind lol but o well check it out i need some better pics too how much should i ask next season cause im planning on getting a new bike, it a 97 600 with just over 7000 miles and runs exellent and always changed oil every 2500 kept very clean, mint tires too i was thhinkin like $2k maybe more at start of the season

Last edited by workinonit; 12-06-2008, 06:47 AM. Reason: forgot to write how much i want for bike

Looks good
    not my first pic for color but still looks good
    Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

At the beginning of the season start it out at 2800 or so. You'll definitely be able to sell it for more than 2k! Always start 2-300 higher than you'll take and expect to be made offers.
      sigpic

Comment

looks good. i like the color a lot.

Comment

looks good.. you gonna put graphix on it ?

Comment

yea im tryin to find some nice charcol color graphics something more up to date than my old flouresent orange graphic on the purplish blue paint, if you guys know where i could get some that would be a great help i also have an 8000k hid kit for it that i will be putting shortly
            Last edited by workinonit; 12-06-2008, 09:34 AM. Reason: forgot some info

Comment

Looks good. Good luck with your sale.
              sigpic
              1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

Looks good. Kinda looks like the color of some of the 350z's. I'd definitely list it for $3,000 obo and see what kind of offers you get. I like the tail trimmed like that, it makes the bike look more modern.

Comment

nice job .. very clean
                  so many roads so little time

Comment

thanks a lot guys much appreciated

Comment

Just out of curiosity, how much did it cost for that nice paint job?.....that is if you dont mind me asking.

Comment

Looks Nice !!! A couple Graphics here and there would be soo Sweet!!
                        sigpic

Comment

i got all the paint for free through my school and i wasnt really supposed to but i just kinda started using it and they could stop me half way threw, im in auto body in a tech school but i had to come back to school for a week to do my senior project which is my kat cause id usually be working at my job at a shop, but i estimated that i used almost a whole quart of the orange which would be like $275 and probobly like $100 in clear so like $375 in paint and clear not including sandpaper and primer and adhesion promoter and flex aditive but id round it off to $500 in materials but i did it all my self too which saved a bundle.

Comment

Gotcha....well you do some nice work man. Definitely takes talent to paint like that.

Comment

thanks i cant wait to get some graphics on it and a new vance and hines pipe to finish it off

Comment

Working...
                              X